Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Holy s**t! ATA ANSWERS!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Lanzer
Leon is actually stationed all over Barton Town. He's the first NPC that greet you back in 2003 when users join Gaia (anyone has the original "comic" with Leon and Rina?)

GGN will have two updates, first one to make navigation better and have better integration with forums, second is more feature related, to introduce guild houses, messaging systems and more fun features related to that.

GGN isn't low on our priority, it's on par with forums. Many changes are just done on the backend which makes it not crash from site growth. What's upcoming will be more geared towards front-end features.

Not real informitive, but maybe I can reword or something?

Heck, at least I finally got a responce to my GGN questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 am
So... why do you care about Guilds so much? confused
I see you in any GGN Guilds, like this one and Captains' Guild.  

Markyeo

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:54 am
No, doesn't sound like it's low on the priorities list ...

It's just taken them what ... three years to do anything with them?

*eye roll*

PL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 pm
Why do we care about guilds? Cause they are MUCH better than the mindless forums x_X  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:14 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

So does this mean it's going to be like the battle system? Something they keep promising but never actually come out with? sweatdrop

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm
I hope they come out with it this time xd  

churrlo

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 am
They promise the battle system this year- we'll get it- because people are going to leave Gaia if it doesn't come soon. I know from talking to others that's why they are staying- they want the battle system.

As for the guilds- we have always been neglected by the administrators, even though we are far more organized than the forums. They just don't care about us, because we don't generate as many threads!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:13 pm
The only guilds that really matter are the ones on the first few pages blaugh We're still on the 2nd page of the GGN I believe blaugh I think if there were more active guilds they would take more notice of us...  

churrlo

Ezra

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am
Markyeo
So... why do you care about Guilds so much? confused
I see you in any GGN Guilds, like this one and Captains' Guild.

Guilds give a sense of security and sanctuary that the regular forums do not offer. Guilds are usually kept clean, and have no trolls [if the moderators do their job properly], therefore it is a safe place for it's members to post.

This is particularly true for the guilds I moderate; I moderate the Gaian Gay and Bisexual Boy's Guild and the Gay Guy Guild. Because the forums are exclusive and private, we avoid having to deal with homophobic and hateful users on gaia, therefore making it a safe place for members to post.

This is why someone would care about guilds so much.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games