Reply Home
Why We Fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeneralFishSama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:43 pm
This is a HIGHLY recommended Doc about the rise of the US military and the military industrial complex since the close of WWII for all of those who don't understand why the US decides to use force through arms more than anything to solve diplomatic disputes.

It's based off of President Eisenhower's farewell speech at the end of his term of the presidency. I'm not asking everyone to accept this but I think you should see it just so you can make your own decisions.

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part Nine
Part ten
Part eleven (FINAL PART)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 pm
I've seen bits and pieces of this documentary.

It's good. Very good.  

Nasuko-San
Crew

GeneralFishSama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:19 pm
Definitely makes me want to get the hell away from the wars. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:32 pm
Cool, I'll watch it when I get a spare five hours. xD  

x-Genghis-x
Captain

GeneralFishSama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:21 am
Nah it's only about ten minutes each part. It's all youtube videos that somebody posted. The split up the movie to make each part.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 am
I watched it and found that "Why We Fight" is a dang good documentary with interviews from very credible people. It is not biased, or a conspiracy theory, but simply the naked truth. Thank you, fishsama999, for posting the links. I think every American should watch it.

My gut is sick over it.  

Clutzy_Ditz

GeneralFishSama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:55 pm
Yeah it's hard to find something that isn't a conspiracy theory online. Especially dealing with such things like this. I fin the "blowback" idea much more credible than most of the ideas that 9/11 was an inside job. Even though I have to say building seven collapsing seriously SERIOUSLY looked like an implosion.

Oh and in the video they talk about eh Gulf of Tonkin being false. Which actually has been turned over recently because the Vietnamese officer who ordered the attack recently said, "Yeah I was there. Yeah I did it out of an act of defense. They got too close."  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games