Reply Writing: Prose
AS IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Univaga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:03 am
I was writing in my journal this morning and started to think, who actually does this, nobody do thats who, DO YOU REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND WRITE DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS, AND EXPRESS YOURSELF RELIEVING YOUR MIND OF STRESS, ITS VERY SATISFYING  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:13 pm
I've actually done this several times throughout my life. It is satisfying, but having to do it every single day... It was kind of tedious for me, haha, considering that I do just about the same thing everyday.  

irock708

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:38 pm
Yeah, I always try to start a journal, write in it for five days, then forget about it for a year. I do agree though, it is satisfying.

Oh, and I'm moving this to the writing subforum.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:48 pm
Personally, I prefer to put it in song. It seems to vent the emotions much better if you can literally scream it. xd

But I do put the more intense life experiences into writing.  

Hyatus

Audini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Typically, I put any mad or sad thoughts I have into poems and all the other life experiences I send to my friend in e-mails every day. It is very satisfying and I really miss it when I don't have my laptop and can't send those e-mails.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:35 pm
I have a journal but soon learned after a few days of writing that my sibling had gone into my room and read the whole thing. So...that kind of ended my journal days. Also I agree with the song thing! Singing a song I really like takes away all my stresses and makes me happy too. (And siblings can't read it! 3nodding )  

5 to midnight
Crew

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:24 pm
I write stuff down only when it's really intense or I want to remember it, otherwise not really. Plus I always forget. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:27 pm
I have a journal and I write in it whenever I feel like it. It is very satisfying to get all those feelings out of your system and it'll be fun to read after a year or so, just to see what you remember and what you forget. I think everyone should have a system to get their feelings out. I believe it is very healthy. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

Earthest

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff