Rock an Roll?
View Results

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 am
Ever noticed how the rock cube is usefull troughout the MMBN versions?
Well, it is. 1 of the best uses is in BN2 wen combining with a Gut Punch or a Cold Punch to shoot out the out the cube and damaging the foes in the way, or to protect urself from the fishy-type viruses.
1 use i found out wile i was in the undernet was to protect from a headie, but wen the heedie atacked, he suicided itself wen he hit the rock cube!!! how cool is that?
If u happen to find more uses for the rock cube chip, post here and send me a PM.
TNX biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:00 am
you can also shoot it forward with the air shot, or place it into the enemy teritory (I know that I spelled that wrong) to make them move the way you want them to so that you can line up a combo or somthing like that. also you can use if for a little bit in the battle against Blues in MMBN 6, place it on his front top or bottom square, then stand behind it, so that when he comes to hit you with the hero sword he will be back one square and if you stay in the back of your area he will not hit you (but Blues with soon destroy the cube with his attacks so it will not last long). it is also useful when you are baseing a folder off of a big combo and you need * code chips that are not completely useless then you can use cubes and air shots. I have never played MMBN 1 so I don't know any combos in it that have rock cube.  

Mansis

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 am
Thank you for sharing that valuable info with us Mansis.
Also ppl, ive confirmed, the "Megalian Kamikaze" trick in BN2 also works on the Headies in BN6, althought, the cube can only withstand 1 hit of 1 Headie, in BN2 it can resist 2 hits from Megalians A and still survive, but it will break if a Megalian A and a Megalian H atack.
That is all for now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 am
Hello ppl its me!Kristza!
I just found anew use for the rockcube!
In BN4, if u use the Coldman Megachip, he will apear and create an ice cube and push it forward.
heres the trick, if u place 1 or 2 rockcubes , Coldman will turn them into icecubes aswell and push them in conjunction with his own icecube, thats 3 ice cubes right in the enemies faces!
Is that cool or wath?  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Excoss.Omega

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:08 pm
You can use rockcubes as fodder for poltergeist, or if you use the BN 5 blizzardman chip, if his snowball hits the cube, the cube rolls into the snowball, powering the chip up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 pm
a simple use is to block enemies movements, ones that move from side to side, this hepls keep more problematic viruses out of the way so you can delete easier ones first then go to the nuisances.  

Dark Lord of Death Reika

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 pm
In Battle Network, if you use the IceCube chip while you're in front of a Navi, it deals them (I think) 200 damage each time you do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 pm
AND the rockcube can be used in a P.A 2 rockcube's + god stone =something i forget but my friend war_machine_king knows  

Lunar_Lucar

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:23 pm
net warrior megaman
AND the rockcube can be used in a P.A 2 rockcube's + god stone =something i forget but my friend war_machine_king knows

Hmmmm, ill have to check that 1, its in BN2 right?

Anyways, i found a new use!
In BN5, if u place a rock cube (or 2) in your area and use a Cosmoman Navychip, the cubes will vanish, then the blackhole opens above the enemies heads, and shoots out 3 (i think) meteors on them + the rockcubes!!!
I so rule biggrin (and im not very cocky about it either...)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 pm
net warrior megaman

In BN3, it forms the MomQuake PA. It's an okay PA, but I always throw in AirShot if I decide to use it.  

RedJoker25

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff