Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply Other Bands
Casting Crowns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 pm
I like this band...

User Image

Discuss...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:30 pm
Ooo!! I love Casting Crowns!!! They are so awesome! I love their song "Voice of truth"!! And there is this other song I like and I'm pretty sure they sing it, it has the words that sound like "our savior once, our savior twice"...or something like that. I don't know, but, if it's them that song is awesome! ^^

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 pm
NickelbackNerd
Ooo!! I love Casting Crowns!!! They are so awesome! I love their song "Voice of truth"!! And there is this other song I like and I'm pretty sure they sing it, it has the words that sound like "our savior once, our savior twice"...or something like that. I don't know, but, if it's them that song is awesome! ^^

Oh! I heard it to, but I'm not sure what it is called, are you sure the lyrics arn't my savior was my savior is my savior's always there for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:53 am
The Dissouled
NickelbackNerd

Oh! I heard it to, but I'm not sure what it is called, are you sure the lyrics arn't my savior was my savior is my savior's always there for me.

Yes! I knew it was one of their songs... razz
Oh...I suppose they are then. I must have heard them wrong. Ha.
sweatdrop  

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

iamnotyourwife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm
The Dissouled
I like this band...

User Image

Discuss...

I LOVE THIS BAND!! This band brought one of my friends to Jesus!! biggrin My favorite song is If His People Prayed!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:58 am
This is my favorite contemparary christian band. It is what led me to God, so It is defeatly a CHRISTIAN band.  

The Dissouled

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 pm
I love their music video to Slow Fade. It's amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:59 am
Xx-SkilletAddict-xX

The song is called My Savior Loves. It goes like this:

My Savior Loves
My Savior Lives
My Savior's Always There For Me

My God He Was
My God He Is
My God He's Always Gonna Be...

And I love Praise You in This Storm. I can hit the long note at then end of the song. I sing that in church all the time. lol ;D-  

Foo Bear

Crazy Converse Chick

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Foo Bear
Xx-SkilletAddict-xX

The song is called My Savior Loves. It goes like this:

My Savior Loves
My Savior Lives
My Savior's Always There For Me

My God He Was
My God He Is
My God He's Always Gonna Be...

And I love Praise You in This Storm. I can hit the long note at then end of the song. I sing that in church all the time. lol ;D-

LOL that song is called
My savior My God and its by Aaron Shust
silly people 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 am
OmG casting crowns rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv absolutely luv the cd's altar and the door and life song their bst cd's EVER!!!!!!!!! i LUV THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(')(') MY BUNNY LUVS THEM 2. LOL
(><)
(")(")  

heartz615

Other Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas