Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Naruto RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:26 pm
THIS IS GOING TO BE JUST A NARUTO RP!

Okay well, the other one was getting BARELY one post a week, so here is a new one.

PM me your skeleton so I can post it for everyone to see in this thread.

Sound good?

Name:
Hair: (length & color)
Eyes: (color)
Weopons:
Personality:
Village:
Other: (Anything else; like past)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 pm
PROFILES

Name: Nuriko Uchiha
Hair: Brown, length to her middle back.
Eyes: Emerald Green
Weopons: Varies
Personality: She is very quite, but psychotic. She loves to have fun and to have an adventure. She is all for it. If you look at her the wrong way or underestimate her, your going straight for a major asskicking. Her determination level is to the max, she never gives up. She could be near death, and she would still be fighting for something she believes in. As an Uchiha, she naturally gets that determination in her blood, anlong with stubbornness, and natural special abilities.
Village: Currently Leaf, was Rain
Other: She has a demon within her, a Bijuu Tiger with the name of Zaruu. Also, her sensei is Danni Hatake and her comrades are Kyoshi Kagoshima and Kadin Yamasaki. She is a killer kickass medical-nin with unkown abilities. She lived in the Rain Village most of her life. Also, her summonings involve beasts from Hell itself. These creatures can range from anything, and pop up randomly if not specified. Most are tigers, and the tiger beasts, can shapeshift.

Name: Michiyo Oni
Hair: Long Blond hair that reaches to her lower back.
Eyes: A mixture of light and dark brown.
Weapons: A Chakra Katana
Personality: Bold and speaks her mind, she doesn't really give a 'flying
Name: Ai (Short for Aikeiko) Namaki
Hair: Very short, Green
Eyes: Intimdating Purple (Royale)
Weopons: Mostly her body, but she uses base weopons like shurken and kunai. She is also very smart, but not Shikamaru standards.
Personality: Very determined even though her ninja skills arn't perfect. She doesn't give up and suffers from large amounts of past injuries from her determination level. Her hair is cut to show her best friend and rival, Uchiha Nuriko, that she will become stronger and better, and that someday, she will be able to protect Nuriko and not get in the way.
Village: was Rain, now Leaf
Other: Nuriko used to be Ai's Ino. (If you know what I mean). Nuriko wasn't exactly the most friend girl, and mostly spent her time with her brothers. Ai was harrased by some annoying little girls in the academy, always picking on her for her bright green hair and unusual purple eyes. These girls wouldn't leave Ai alone. They pushed her around and even smacked her. To one point, they even cut her long hair. She came home with gnarled ear-length hair. Nuriko noticed one day that these girls were thrashing around Ai, and stepepd over, and beat the "leader" to the ground, with some swear words and deep threats if she ever touched Ai again. Nuriko helped Ai up and straightened her out, and also taught her how to stick up for herself. Now Ai tries with all her might to get better and to pay back Nuriko for everything she has done.

Name: Kaya May
Hair: (length & color) Black Hair [ Up to lower back, but tied up in ponytail]
Eyes: (color) Dark Brown
Weapons: Paper Bomb Kunai's
Personality: Hotheaded, smart, and eager to be hokage. Can be really shy, but is growing attached to her new friends Nuriko, and Ai.
Village: Leaf
Other: (Anything else) Born with healing jutsus. She just ADORES beef ramen she gets hungry a lot, despite her skinny body. Her dream is not only to become hokage, but to help ninjas in need. She wants to use her healing jutsus as much as she can, and as good as it can for the good that it will do. She is anxious to see her new friends jutus, to have more jutus than JUST healing. Which can hardly do anything offensive. [ She doesn't know any offensive heal type jutsus]

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shinymon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Michiyo walked through Konoha, carrying a box of goods that would be transported back at home. She hated this place, everyone from this village thought they were the best. They were too over confident, punks. She set down the box on a bar stool next to her. She place her self on a barstool, "Spicy ramen please." She glanced around waiting for the ramen to be served to her. She heard the ramen set on the table. "Thanks," she said and began to eat the bowl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04 pm
Nuriko walked down the streets of Konoha, arms crossed over her chest. "Why is it so damn boring here?" she asked Ai, who was trailing along side her, looking delighted. "I don't know what your problem is, Nuriko, but you should he happy. You get to see the sun for once!" she said, gleefully. "I liked the rain better." Nuriko sighed, an emotionless face overtook her. Ai lost her smile. "You know, you are always like this, and probably always will be. I hate this about you. We move to a better place for better opportunities, yet, you decline them all without a second glance." Nuriko looked at her from the corner of her eye "It's not worth anything, and you should just drop this subject" Ai looked sadened "I won't give up on you, you will smile sometime, Nuriko, sooner or later"
"Don't count on it, Aikeiko"
Ai sighed, frustrated.

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shinymon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am
Michiyo finished up the lasts off it, by slurping it down. She set the money down, leaving a small tip. She grabbed the box and lifted them to her shoulder. "Crap. Wheres the entrance to this damn place..." She looked around and saw two genin. "You guys know where the entrance is?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 am
The two genin looked at each other and pointed to their left.

Nuriko ignored Ai's complaints and sadened expressions and made her way over to the Ramen shop.

Ai looked up to see a blonde girl form another village asking some genin a question. The poor little genin looks confused for some reason. She made her way over and smiled "We can probably help you. You on a mission?" se tilted her head slightly.

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shinymon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:42 pm
[[ Sorry, the IM distracted me. XD ]]

Michiyo nodded, "Kay..." She turned left and soon being stopped by a girl. "I'm good, just transporting goods back to the cloud village."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:40 pm
[I know my character hasn't been posted on the list yet,I hope it's okay to start, first time roleplaying! ><]

Kaya May looked sideways at the other ninjas from underneath a tree, she crawled slowly to get behind the tree, out of their eyesight. She had been scribbling on a piece of paper, not paying attention to anything, not until the others passed by. She was both frightened and brave.. She wanted to confront them; just to say Hi, but she was also afraid because she had no idea who they were, or rather, where they are from.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 pm
[[Of course it's fine, hun. I'll post up your stats right away.]]

Nuriko turned her head to look over at a girl looking back at her. She looked lonely, and she was getting annoyed with Ai's ramblings about hwo beautiful this place was. She stepped forward, walkign away from her jibbering friend. She made her ways over to her and barely smiled. "Hello," she started. She had felt awkward now.

Ai looked up, noticing Nuriko was gone. She frowned and ran over to Nuriko, squealing "Hey!" she paused untill she was standing next to Nuriko. "It's not nice to walk away from people whille they are talking." she mumbled to her friend, then looked down at the girl. "Oh hello." she said, and smiled wider than Nuriko had.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Kaya winced at the fact that they found her; she got up, and dusted her skirt off and looked at both of them; back and forth. " Uh... Hi. " She leaned against the tree, shy, she still didn't know them... But they seemed to try to be nice to her.She awkwardly held out her hand to greet them by a handshake but she suddlenly took her hand away. She waited for them to introduce themselves. So that she can introduce herself without any awkwardness.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 pm
Nuriko nodded. She looked down at where the girl had been sitting. "Why were you hiding, anyway?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Kaya made a face. " I wasn't hiding my paper just flew behind the tree.." She lied. She didn't want to look like a coward in front of possibly really strong ninjas. She crosses her arms gently across her chest, trying not to look weak. Her mouth opened to ask why they were here, but decided it was a dumb question to ask, so she just kept quiet.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 pm
Nuriko was about to ask what was with the face, but decided not too. "Ah," she said, nodding slightly. Ai looked down at her, and smiled, even though she coudl tell that the girl was lieing, but couldn't understand why. Nuriko looked at her friend from the corner of her eye, and knew too. She looked at the girl. "Paper?" she asked "You fight with it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm
Kaya stared at the paper. " Fight? Oh you mean the scibbles? No, I was just bored.." Kaya suddenly stiffened when she saw her name on the paper. But she got over it, they might not see it.. She thought. "Just a slight breeze that blew it. Didn't you feel-" She decided to stop there, she started to sound stupid; But she couldn't think of anything to say. She look up at both girls, she would have to get to know them... Eventually..." So what should I call you two?" She said in the sweetest voice possible.

[[ It's gonna end up just me and you roleplaying, honestly I'm fine with that, but you might get tired, roleplaying just with me. xD ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Nuriko half smiled, if you could even call it a smile. "I'm Nuriko Uchiha, little sister of Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha." she said and looked at Ai, turning her head slightly.

Ai nodded. "I'm Ai Namaki, I tag around with this girlie here." she said, smiling.

[[I am so fine with that! I havn't roleplayed in AGES.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games