Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
EVERYONE post here NOW! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want rag to live?
  yes.....duh
  no
View Results

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm
RAG is becoming dyingness again....we need to all post ideas and and pool our thoughts in this place....now! cmon people we cant afford to let this place die out again lets post ideas.....topics, invites, anything peoples!!!!ggahagaghahahhdlkhwlf!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:48 am
I think it's because Ragbank, John, Annafu, Goose and the others have been abducted by zombie aliens. ninja We must rescue them!  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:19 am
ok for one if any guild mods should read this then i must say: we need subforums back...i really think those helped alot...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 am
Maybe we need more crew.... Does anyone know how to get to them? Tell them RAG is dying again... Maybe they're on vacation...  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:59 am
alas that is more difficult then it seems...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:06 am
I know man.... We can only hope.... burning_eyes  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 pm
i think it was more like:
disease, school, work, puppies, and roommates stole my life away x:

but.... ill try to click my sig more often xD

as for everyone else... i dunno DDD:

@vegeta:
as for subforums.. i dunno...
they were a lil exciting for a little while, but they pretty much died after a little while :/
im thinking we need to make them into something for all the contests or something x:
or for organizational needs?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:46 pm
Annafu

@vegeta:
they were a lil exciting for a little while, but they pretty much died after a little while :/
im thinking we need to make them into something for all the contests or something x:
of course they did...so did the regular forums die after awhile too....i had topics in their i wouldve liked to continue on.... crying  

vegeta_ultimate999

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm
Annafu

@vegeta:

Maybe... If we need them. With the number of people in here, I doubt we can get contests running anytime soon. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:28 pm
its not a matter of people in here its a matter of keeping the people we have or have had in currently, the sub forums i believe would've helped...  

vegeta_ultimate999

Annafu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:39 pm
yeah, i think the biggest problem we have is retention.
we could try and do more contests, and notify everyone through pm, but i dont think i could do it alone ;]
im just not talented enough xD

and.... ive looked in the closed subforums...
there really wasnt much in there to begin with :/
if there was a topic or idea you especially liked, you could ask john to move it to the main forums, or start your own all over again and keep it alive x:

but how would the sub forums have helped if we cant even keep the main one active enough?
i think the subs should mainly be for overflow of certain topics/ideas or an organized means for things like contests :/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:48 am
Dunno... What bugged me a bit is that I usually don't like spam, and there is too much in the main forum. (Just an opinion though) I mean, we should have only 'real' topics in the main forum where we can talk/discuss and not post one-liners like 'Haha' or 'OK' or something like that. I'm a mod in another game's forum, so I'm not quite used to topics that have no real conversations.  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 pm
I agree....
maybe later today or tomorrow, I'll go through and clean up.
Delete a bunch of old, unused, and overdone topics x:
maybe bump up some of the more interesting ones :]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 am
well i think this is RAG obviously and the randomness in those forums as well as here are welcomed in my eyes but if their were more options, like subforums and more places to post and look and make topics and post and do other things their would be more posting, obviously people dont like to post in the same few topics if theirs more threads more of a chance of posting the way i see it  

vegeta_ultimate999

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:02 am
that confuses me....
cause.... you can post the same stuff in the main that you can in a sub.
the subs are supposed to be for topics that have a lot of interest or something like RP where there will be many threads devoted to one subject.
subs arent there just for the hell of it. :/
im thinking subject specific or contests or something for the crew so we can be more organized.
granted for that last one, we would need more than me here to have disscussions.
OR
i could just talk with myself 8D  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas