Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:51 am
< With most of the original RPers gone, I felt it would be good to start a year 2. >
< Just to save the confusion and wasted time reading through the whole Year 1 post. >

< Here you go, free to RP. >

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:59 am
User Image
Karga was left walking. Down dirt roads and grass paths, nothing seemed to be in out here. Its been two weeks since I last saw a town. Where the hell am I? Karga thought. The selkie stopping to rest his sore feet. He hated new places, they always ended in him getting lost for a few days, though this was a new record. Orange eyes floating around his surroundings, not sure what type of monsters were native to here. Wheres a sacred tree when you need it? He thought looking wafting clouds, his crystal was growing weak.

Odins_Ravens

Dapper Zealot

Akki-chama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:43 pm
((hi thar! im new to this guild, but i like RPing, so i hope you dont mind that I'm joining sweatdrop ))

"Aaah!" Mitsuko sighed happily and layed down in the grass. Her moogle, Roro, set down their crystal next to her. "It feels so great to finally take a nap."

"Mitsu-sama!" Roro blinked, "This isn't a good time to be napping, kupo!"

"Sure it is, Roro!" Mitsu smiled. They had been adventuring from far away, searching for more clues to Mitsuko's past when they had stumbled apon this place. It was sort of a forest...with out any trees.

"But Mitsu-sama!" Roro flew around her, "I think we're lost! Kupo!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be fine..." She yawned and fell into a light sleep.

She awoke to Roro jumping up and down on her. "Mitsu-sama! Someone is coming, kupo!"

"Hmm?" Mitsuko opened her eyes to see a selkie male walking up the path. "Yes, I'm sorry, but what's wrong with that? He can walk up the path if he wants..."

"No no! We can ask him where we are, kupo!" Roro exclaimed.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you're right!" Mitsu jumped up and ran towards the boy waving. "Hey there!" She called to him. "I'm Mitsuko, who are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:04 pm
User Image
When left with no focus Karga's mind was simply wandering. He didn't need money, and game in this area was pretty plentiful so he did need to worry about food. Even his crystal was set for another month so Karga was on easy street. Even his wallet was good with a small pouch of gill.

Though this was boring for the Selkie. He needed excitement every now and then, lately though it had been boring. Nothing but traveling on dirt paths used by caravans. No bar fights, no monster attacks, no thieves trying to rob him, or him trying to rob travelers. Really it has all been so dull.

Thankfully some one seemed to be running to him. Some little girl, he had no idea who she was, or why a little girl would be out in the middle of nowhere. At least she is introduced her self. The selkie though, "My name is Karga Keldin. Whats a kid doing out in a place like this?" He asked, "have you already come of age in your village?" Looking at the moogle and her with the chalice.

Odins_Ravens

Dapper Zealot

Akki-chama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 am
"Heh, umm...sure..." Mitsu smiled, not wanted to tell him the real reason behind her adventuring, that she was actually looking for clues to help her discover who her real parents were.

"Anyway, I'm Mitsuko!" Mitsu bowed her head polietly. "And this is Roro!" She pointed to her moogle friend.

"Hello there, kupo!" Roro nodded.

"So anyway," Mitsu blinked, "What are you doing way out here? The last town we pasted was a few miles back...I didn't think I'd find anyone out here..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm
((I'm just going to hop in randomly {new}))

Luara ran off with her own moogle hurrying to keep up; meeting up with the adventures in her opposite path.

"Hello kupo," said her moogle. "where do you come from, kupo?"

"Yero, we don't really have time for that. We need to find some help to clear that spot for other travelers & for us on our way back."

"They can help kupo. just tell them kupo."  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 am
((I'll hop in too.))

John walked in a strait line in a field of grass and sighed.

Nizo noticed this and asked, "Is there something on your mind, kupo?"

John, still walking in the same straight line, shook his head, saying, "No, it's just that this seems to happen to me a lot, I might not be as good an adventurer than I thought."

Nizo, trying to make him feel better, said, "Don't worry, everybody starts off like this! And besides, you are a good protector, kupo!"

John smiled, saying, "Thanks Nizo, you really cheered me up there," and then noticed a caravan path, and started to get excited.

Nizo, not noticing the four figures on the path, asked, "What is it, kupo?"

John, starting to run now, shot a short glare at Nizo, saying, "You don't see it? Four figures on the path, that means people, and that means there should be somewhere nearby to restock on our supplies!"

Nizo, unnerved by the glare, shakedly said, "Right! Supplies, kupo!"

So they both ran at full speed toward the four figures on the path.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:54 pm
((I never really left...it's just that no one posted after me...and I was staying for the RP, really lol! Mind if I use the same character?))

Hana walked out Shella with De Nam by her side. The two Selkies passed by, hand in hand (the empty chalice held in Hana's other arm) as they walked through the Miasma with their special necklaces of the unknown element. She looked over at her best friend, now lover, and smiled at him adoringly.

De Nam smiled back at Hana in the same way as the pair waved at the residents of Shella as they ventured out to collect Myrrh. They had volunteered to take Amidatty's place as he had decided to venture beyond Shella and spread the words of wisdom he had, carrying his own compact crystal.  

eclesti

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Luara looked up to see yet another figure closing in. "See? this path is used more often than we think."

"Then get them to help, kupo!"

"Okay okay. I was hoping for more seasoned travelers who would be stronger, but this really should be a priority."

"Strength in numbers, kupo!"

"alright alright"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:48 am
John and Nizo, panting, finally made it to the dirt road.

Nizo took the initiative, saying, "Hello, kupo! What's a group like you doing out here, kupo?"

John, not knowing these travellers, introduced them, since Nizo hadn't, saying, "Heh, sorry for not introducig ourselves first. I'm John, and this is Nizo," he said, pointing to his Moogle friend.

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 am
"Luara, and this is Yero. There's a large monster up ahead who's blocked off the path with trees and boulders to barricade itself."

"We have one one drop of mhyrr, kupo, but what if its stronger when we come back, kupo?"

Luara looked worried from Yero to the other travelers. "And it's already strong, too strong for one person to fight. I'm worried about my home, since there's no other roads to it..."

Yero tried to cheer her up. "Don't be sad, kupo. They'll help us, right, kupo?" he looked to John and Nizo.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:20 pm
John looked at Laura and Yero.

"Sure, I'd be more than happy to help!"

Nizo, obviously worried about John, began yelling practiacally in John's ear, "But what if it's too stro--"

John covered Nizo's mouth, saying, "Then it's too strong. We've got allies, we can handle it."

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 pm
"HOORAY KUPO!" Yero shouted in cheer.

"Alright, just give me a minute to get my stregnth back and I'll show you." Luara sat down to rest.

"Good kupo." he dropped the chalice to sit on the ground as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 am
"Okay then, I'll wait for you. If this monster is as bad as you say it is, we'll need to be well rested," John said, sitting down as well.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:31 am
*starts eating star carrot* "It's mean too. I've never seen anything like it; then again...this is only my second year of gathering Myhrr..."

"Don't be sad kupo. All we need is strategy kupo!"

Luara looked up with another bite of the carrot. "I have a plan now! With two chalices we have double the room to fight; if we can just keep them close enough to each other that we can pass in between, then we can attack from behind and from the front!"

"Are you sure about that kupo? Sounds risky, Kupo, and the clavats of back home won't like it much kupo."

"They don't like that there's a selkie among them anyway, but I'm the only one gathering the Myhrr so they'll have to just trust me."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff