Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help me please!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divin_amour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:38 pm
can someone please help me. long story short, my life has been hell since i was 6. ive been cutting for a long time and almost committed suicide many times. a few months ago, my bf halfway broke up with me because i was cutting alot (he doesnt understand and left me in my time of need). we got back together and he made me promise not to cut anymore. well my life still sucks and i sometimes doubt my relationship with him because of peoples' negativity and other guys niceness. i really want to cut and i have urges to just end my life because it sucks and i dont deserve to live anyways. i hate myself. i cant break my promise to him. what do i do?? how do i not cut? i really want to. help me!!! if i do it will end my relationship and even though i sometimes doubt him, i do truly love him and he loves me and since he's not a cutter he doesnt know what its like. he asked me to marry him. i dont want to mess this up. how do i not cut. and give me answers that work not a bunch of stuff you read in a book. i need real answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:28 pm
i think if u rly rly like him when u want 2 cut dont and (if u rly like him) instead of violence think of ur love for him that migth give you the strength  

itzalwaysraining

divin_amour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:26 pm
......._____________________
....../ '---______________----__] = = = = ♥
...../_==O;;;;;;;;__________.
:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----"....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

thanks for the advice. yeah, his love is the only thing stopping me, the only reason im still here!  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games