Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Which Kingdom Hearts game are you getting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which game?
  358/2 Days
  Birth By Sleep
  BOTH!
  None.
  Sora has really cool hair...xD
View Results

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:45 am
So which one are you plannign on gettting and why? Do you have any idea when theyre coming out?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:10 pm
Er, I'm definitely going for Birth by Sleep. I must learn the backstory to the series and discover the origin of the Nobodies and Heartless. Then there's the mystery of Xehanort, and those creatures Terra was seen fighting.

Aaand....: The whole idea behind Princesses of Heart in connection with the appearance of Keyblades and their keychains with that one 'prophecy' found in the Terminal of Worlds. Oh, right -if the worlds were connected in the way they were in KHII as the Heartless hadn't come into play. Why on earth Ven exists as he does and how he ties in with Sora and Roxas. Why Riku was chosen by Terra to continue the Keyblade duties later in his life and why Sora was also capable of weilding a Keyblade. Kairi's past, too, I would hope. If all the others were true princesses then she must of had some stronger connection with Ansem, he being the leader of Radiant Garden, and wandering around in his castle like that.

And also to learn of Radiant Garden's structure back then. And to check up on the mini versions of the FF cast seen in the future. And maybe hope that Laguna, Kiros and Ward could show up randomly and be in the military because of the wars back then. And learn why Xemnas seems to take after Terra instead of the other Xehanort. And why they had Keyblades. And seeing the apprentices, especially Braig who was around during the wars, go about their research. And how exactly they figured out the ways of the hearts and became Nobodies while creating Heartless in the underground lab.

And what Maleficent was up to back then and taking forever to collect seven different girls (or just let Riku come along...). And Mickey's training by Yensid and "the mischief he was up to back then" -with his very own non-keychained Keyblade of his own. And why he went hunting out for the Dark Realm Keyblade years later and for Donald and Goofy to search out Sora /then/, too.

Etc.

...Yeah, I definitely want to get this game. I have youtube for 358/2 Days. Save that I won't be acquiring a PSP for this game, Dissidia, CC and possibly Tactics until waaay later.

~Also, no release dates have been set as they're still figuring out just what to put into each of the games. I would hope sometime in the 2009-10 era. Plenty of time.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

VergilDante333

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:54 am
Im getting 385/2 days, Birth By Sleep, & both Final Mix & KHII:FM+. I really wanna play those games  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Both because Birth By Sleep, is going to answer so many question and 385/2 looks like fun  

The Other West

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 am
358/2 Days. I would love to be able to get Birth by Sleep, but I don't have a PSP at the moment. Roxas' backstory and the mystery of the 14th Organization member should be interesting. And it will have the first true multiplayer the Kingdom Hearts series needs. (I don't count the one for CoM because I never got to try it, and i'm betting it wasn't that good.) Playing as all the Organization members and learning their different fighting styles should be really cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm
im gettin kh:358/2 day cause i only got a ds and need more games for it  

kingyogi

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm
Birth By Sleep because that game is gonna feature much more than 358/2 days such as "The Unborn" That along with the new Main Character that hasn't already been heavily mentioned or introduced intrigues me and that fact that the Final Mix+ ending showed the old man going around just straight pimp-handing the 3 knights around all through that cutscene just got me so HYPED.

I'm also curious as to see if it has Multiplayer like 358/2 days will. 358/2 days looks interesting but there's not too much about it that will keep me into it except as to the reasons why Roxas defected and the 14th member's role (even though you could have read it BEFORE the game came out) I'd only do it for the multiplayer being the game is mission-based and not free roam.

either way Birth By Sleep and 358/2 days will be mine in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm
uhh im definately gunna get birth by sleep cuz not only do i have a psp but im like soo into the story and i haff to find out what happens next i wish i could get 358/2 days though *sigh*  

willig16

Roxas1191

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm
im have already preordered and paid off my copy of 358/2 days and its coming out on sep 28 or 29 im not sure but its on a tuesday. the reason im buying the ds version of kingdom hearts is becasue im a huge fan of the series and it should be interesting to play as any of the "14" organization members and then some.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm
Both so i can know more  

AB250 kantn

Hilarious Gaian

1,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yosuke Tamako

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 am
Both. I wanna know Roxas story! xp for Birth By Sleep its simple, that game is just a MUST-HAVE for every KH fan!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:49 am
I would love to get both buuuut i dont have a psp, BUT i did get 358/2 days the other day. Its for the DS and the Graphics are much better than most DS games. Also the gameplay and storyline is AWESOME!!!  

Tardis Travler

Axel Wayne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:20 am
VergilDante333
Im getting 385/2 days, Birth By Sleep, & both Final Mix & KHII:FM+. I really wanna play those games

Guess that makes to of us then ninja  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff