Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
CHANGES IN CREW FOR THE GUILD!!! UPDATE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:14 pm
After much discussion amongst the active crew members, mainly being the vice captains, we decided that there needed to be a few changes to the guild.
We want a thriving guild, one that answers the needs of mods from all over Gaia, as well as a fun place to hang out.

We will be announcing more changes in the next couple of weeks, but for now, it is my pleasure to announce the current list of crew members for this guild:

-Mamarita will remain the active, listed Captain
-Churrlo will remain Co-Captain (although Gaia only allows 1 to be listed as captain- he will be listed as Vice Captain)
-MemoryDragon will remain Vice Captain
-WindowOpener will remain on crew status, being a Gaian dedicated moderator, we welcome his advice and words of wisdom, always

New to the Crew: PLEASE WELCOME
Thonek, Aerin Turner and Pilotslover

The Co-Captains selected candidates from among active, available members; asked candidates if they would be interested and remain active- giving input to ideas, etc; and then made final selection.

And don't forget- if you wish to contribute to the guild for contests, etc, please send all trades to GGN VICE CAPTAIN.... Don't donate on the home page.

Thanks to everyone for making us the best of the best!

METALI_NOODLES HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE CREW!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:19 pm
A FEW WORDS TO THE RECENTLY DEPARTED CREW MEMBERS:

IT HAS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU ON CREW. YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN MAKING THE GGN MODERATORS' GUILD WHAT IT IS TODAY.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR GRATITUDE FOR YOUR DILIGENCE AND HARD WORK IN THE PAST, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING TO SEE YOU HERE POSTING AND PARTICIPATING IN GUILD ACTIVITIES.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DEPARTING THE CREW: FACELESS KILLA, A~IZZY~A, REY SHOT, MUSIKA, TESUNIE AND DEMON_KOSHI,

ON BEHALF OF THE CAPTAINS AND REST OF THE GUILD, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND DILIGENCE OVER THE PAST YEAR!

RITA  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 pm
A big thanks to all our past crew for helping shape this guild smile And a big welcome to everyone joining our crew! I would like to say, for those of you not selected, that we may in the future (maybe soon?) get more crew members so if you'd like to become one, show us how much you want it blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:28 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

Welcome to the crew! It'll be great to see some more faces other than just me and churrlo in the private crew coffee shop. rofl

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:58 am
guess that means I'll have poke around there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Yes, please do. xd

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 pm
You know, I was going to join the senshi RP a month or so ago, but I just can't do it.

To hard for me to roleplay an already existing character.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 am
We would love to see the new crew all check out crew forum at least 1x a week!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Aw, that's okay. It's been hard keeping it alive since we can't seem to keep role players. >.< And since I'm prioritizing keeping the TSK rp alive over the senshi rp, I haven't had a lot of time to pester people about posting. The TSK rp has been going for at least two years now... So that one I'm far more concerned about keeping alive.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:18 am
Well Noodles- you are now a crew member.. Welcome to the elite of the elite!

Everyone here is crew somewhere- it's going to be interesting moderating with you and lots of fun.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:38 pm
Welcome Metallic noodles! ^^  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items