Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emily_Bemily

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Tell us your name, age, where you're from, and a bit about yourself! If you like, you could also tell us a bit about your faith journey!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 pm
Hi I'm Ben And I'm Thirteen  

Enkou Jihn

Ursine Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 am
My name is Squeakygirl (thats my nickname from an older gentleman at church); you can also call me Aunt M if you like...thats what my nieces & nephews call me. I am 28 years young biggrin I was saved when I was young (they say you should remember the age on something that important but I don't). I do remember seeing an angel standing behind the preacher. I also remember a HUGE burden being lifted off of me.

Further into my teens I continued to go to church every Sunday morning and night. When I turned 18 I backslid a bit and dealt with my demons. BUT, luckily for us we have a very forgiving God.

In 2007 I moved closer to my hometown and started going to church again. Due to work I was only able to go Sunday mornings and I worked in the nursery one Sunday a month. Unfortunately in Feb. of this year I changed my work schedule again and haven't been able to go to church. I sleep all day and work all night. Its no excuse BUT I know that I have to keep God in my life and have no intentions on backsliding again. I can worship anywhere, church just helps me (I heart all the people there).

Well, thats all for now. God bless!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 pm
Hi and I'm JesusIsGood...

Name: (No way I can give that out until I know u ppl better!!!) Call me Brea (not my real name but I DO like this one)

Likes: My family, God, reading, writing, drawing, school, planning, horseback riding, traveling, and playing my flute.

Dislikes: Snobby ppl, cursing, and all things evil.

Thanks 4 involving me...and thanks for recommending me Squeaky! smile

JesusIsGood

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:53 am
Hey Brea!! Welcome. I thought you might enjoy being about of this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am

My name is for those who I know best. Nothing personal, just protecting myself. Please feel free to call me Scarlet or Miss Teardrops ^_^. I'm nineteen years old, and I'm from Indiana.

I'm the oldest child of all my siblings (and I have a lot). In fact, I'm pretty much the oldest "child" in the family, period. No pressure, huh? razz

I have done my best to set an example for the others. One of my little sisters is a very strong Christian, thanks to our church, my teachings to her, and, of course, God's Grace.

Anyway, I could go on and on but I won't do that. Instead, I'll leave you with a piece of scripture that is probably familiar to all of you:

"For God so loved the world
That He gave His only begotten Son,
That whosoever shall believeth in Him
Shall not perish, but have everlasting Life."

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Sue Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm
My name is Sue, I'm 46 years-old, and I'm from Granite Falls, WA

With four kids (two in college, two at home) from ages 22 to 7, I'm a busy mom who started on Gaia for the puzzles and have found a whole new bunch of neat people and fun!!

Thanks so much for accepting me into the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:17 pm
I am Dawna. I am 34 and a mother of 3. I am a Nazarene. I am currently the Youth Director at our church. but not for long, my family will be changing churches in the upcoming weeks. I am not sure what kind of a path God has for me and my husband so we are taking time out of ministry to grow ourselves and pray so we can be ready.  

DawnaV

Mlyx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:06 am
Hiya everybody! I generally don't like giving my real name out on the Internet, but my middle name is Morgan so you can feel free to call me that! (I like it better than my first name anyways) I'm 20 and in college right now, and even though it's summer I'm taking a couple of classes still (I know I'm gonna regret it sweatdrop ) I live off the coast of Washington, a few hours off from Seattle. I grew up in a Christian home so I've pretty much always had God in my life; I never really went through a rebellious stage or anything, but I haven't really been delving into the Bible and really getting into stuff like I should. This coming fall I'm probably going to go to a Christian college though, so hopefully that environment will inspire me blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 pm
Sup people, I'm Josh, I'm 14 years old at the moment. I live in West Virginia, so I talk a little hickish, but only when I get exited or talk realy fast.

I was saved at my church when I was a 12 and 10 months, but I didn't have any other christian friends (I realy didn't have any friends at all) so I backslid about a month after I turned 13. I used to be realy involved in sex, alchahol, and pills (yes, I was 12), but after I began going to a new youth group, and when I re-dedicated at battlecry when I was 13, I quit those things. But I'm bi-polar and have horomonal problems, so I had been cutting since I was 11, and I had suicidal, since I had no friends. But then I met a guy at my church named Josh as well. He is 7 months yonger than me, but we began being friends. I still thought he was just a guy who said he was a friend, but realy never cared. I planned to kill myself the day before my 14th B-day. But somehow Josh ended up staying the night. He talked to me, shared some things in his life, and I realized he was a real friend. I havn't had thoughts of suicide since then. But I still had cut myself. But on last thursday I went on a mission trip with Josh all 8 of my best friends. I finaly shared my testimony with josh, my male youth leader, and my 2 other guy best friends. But I told them about me still cutting, and my youth leaded talked to me about it for about 2 hours and I will never cut again. So there is my entire testimony, and if anyone needs to talk about something I went through, I will be more than happy to talk to you about it. I love God with all my heart, and I can't wait to start this guild. Thank you for reading this, and my God bless you.  

The Dissouled

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 am
Its so good to have such wonderful people as a part of this guild. Just a reminder... heart WHEN YOU ARE HERE, YOU ARE LOVED heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:26 pm
Hi. You can call me Meg.
I have a strong faith in God.
he's brought me so far in my life. I wouldn't be where I am today without him.
Thanks for accepting me into this guild.  

Listen2UrHeart_4

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:48 pm
Hi there Meg, glad to have you!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:48 pm
~~Konnichi wa minna-san! My name is JoAnn but I prefer to be called Priya-chan, Priya means beautiful, & chan is a Japanese term used as an endearment. I just turned 24 last month June 29, I live in Paramount CA near Long Beach. I enjoy watching anime and reading mangas. I have a black cat named Wufei. I am currently going to collage majoring in Early Childhood Education, I hope to own and run my own child care one day.
heart heart domokun heart heart domokun heart heart
~~I've been a Christian since I was little girl. Growing up I back slid from the Lord a couple of times, I was depressed a lot and felt the my family didn't love me...infact it felt like the ignored me. I thank the God for his patience, love and forgiveness. I am now in the Ministry of Helps at my church, I teach in the nursery with the one and two year olds. I love children and I hope to get married and have my own someday. whee
domokun domokun heart domokun domokun heart domokun domokun
"Don't let anyone look down on you
because of your youth; on the contrary,
set the believers an example in your speech,
behavior, love, trust, and purity."
1 Timothy 4:12

PS:
Read The Book of Revolations...We already won the war! Our King (Jesus) Already Defeated the King of this World! (Satan)
The Book of Revolations is a Prophecy of what is to come in the last days...and we are living in the Last Days.
So if Satan ever tries to bring you down or attack you, in you finances, health, your family, remember this: We already won!  

OHEMGEEITSME

reuben alexander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Heya, I'm Reuben Alexander.
I don't remember when I was saved.
I didn't always have God first in my life.
I strayed away, but now I seek God with all my heart.
Romans 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not live according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Shalom Aleichem  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces