GM's OFFICE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm
Hello! I am Tido! the GM of this WWE forum. Welcome my new superstar! If you have any questions, match suggestions, or complaints then I'm the one to come to. I make all the rules and matches on this show so don't even think about trying to take over cuz I can fire your a** in an instant! haha I'm generally a nice guy but if you get on my bad side thats not good! Anyways I want to welcome you to the WWE and wish you the best on your journey to become a legend!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:46 pm
A man busts into the GMs office. "Hello, i would like to register myself as a wrestler"  

The_Joker_Knight

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Pete_W
A man busts into the GMs office. "Hello, i would like to register myself as a wrestler"

Alright then. I just need your name and you're in!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:22 pm
The man smirked "The name is Nightmare and i want to be the next Super Heavy Weight Champion"  

The_Joker_Knight

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:12 pm
Pete_W
The man smirked "The name is Nightmare and i want to be the next Super Heavy Weight Champion"

We will see. We have to have a match for it first! Just post your profile in the Superstars Topic and you're all set to go. *He extended a hand out to him* Welcome to the business.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:44 pm
"Well just set me up to the next man who is ready to face me and i am ready to fight him for the title" he shakes the GM's hand and leaves the room to his locker  

The_Joker_Knight

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm
*JD walked in and looked the GM* so i take it by the sign outside the door you the GM? heh...don't look like one..well anyway, i'm going to get straight to the point. Do you know who are you looking at? yeah, your looking at the next big champ! so if you don't mind i would like a match...if i have to prove myself for the title, i will be more then happy to waste your time in your decision.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Yishi2064
*JD walked in and looked the GM* so i take it by the sign outside the door you the GM? heh...don't look like one..well anyway, i'm going to get straight to the point. Do you know who are you looking at? yeah, your looking at the next big champ! so if you don't mind i would like a match...if i have to prove myself for the title, i will be more then happy to waste your time in your decision.

Oh really? You don't look like much of a fighter yourself...You really think you're that good eh? and just what might your name be? you want to prove yourself to me then...tell me what belt you want and what kind of match and I will decide if it's good enough.  

theivanator14
Captain

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:40 pm
theivanator14
Yishi2064

Oh really? You don't look like much of a fighter yourself...You really think you're that good eh? and just what might your name be? you want to prove yourself to me then...tell me what belt you want and what kind of match and I will decide if it's good enough.

The name is JD *JD picked up random objects off shelves inspected them and put them back down* huh..well anyway, i don't care what belt and i don't care what match...just get me into one...*he looked back at the GM*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:50 pm
Yishi2064
theivanator14
Yishi2064

The name is JD *JD picked up random objects off shelves inspected them and put them back down* huh..well anyway, i don't care what belt and i don't care what match...just get me into one...*he looked back at the GM*

Alright then JD....*He thought for a minute.* Why not make things interesting? It will be JD versus.....Nightmare. For the WWE Championship in a....HARDCORE match! How does that suit you?  

theivanator14
Captain

Sacred_Heart2064
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 pm
*JD shruged* it's good enough...i could have done better myself but you know, your the boss! *with that JD walked out*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Yishi2064
*JD shruged* it's good enough...i could have done better myself but you know, your the boss! *with that JD walked out*

*Tido sat back in his chair.* Great another cocky one...*He said under his breath  

theivanator14
Captain

Raw_Chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 pm
She walked over to the door, on the name plate it said "GM Office." She knocked lightly and walked in. Wearing a pair of jeans and a tight grey t-shirt she flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and introduced herself. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Elly, I like to get a name for myself, you know I want the crowd to love me, I am up for suggestions, what do you want me to do...Sir?" She asked as she leaned down onto the desk. She winked at him, as she waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:13 pm
*Foots steps come to the door and a lean smooth character walks through the door* Wats poppin GM. Im new here nd i want to know whats it gonna take to get a title shot. *Leans on the wall nd listens*  

LilHBK920

theivanator14
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Raw_Chick
She walked over to the door, on the name plate it said "GM Office." She knocked lightly and walked in. Wearing a pair of jeans and a tight grey t-shirt she flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and introduced herself. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Elly, I like to get a name for myself, you know I want the crowd to love me, I am up for suggestions, what do you want me to do...Sir?" She asked as she leaned down onto the desk. She winked at him, as she waited for his response.

Well, *Tido smiled.* I don't think they will have trouble loving YOU Elly. Welcome to the WWE.  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff