Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Guild
WE'RE SUEING MCDONALD'S!!! (READ POST 13 for the lo-down!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:11 pm
OMG!!! i got fired because appearntly i was trying to steal an apple pie and my mom tried to get my job back but it didnt work cuz the assistant manager was being stubborn and then my dad called our attorny and he came in as a representative for our attorny and the assistant manager mouthed off to him so now we are sueing McDonald's for wrongful firing, defemation of character and false accusion (i believe...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 pm
Wow, I understand your point but society these days is really far too sue happy. People sue for everything, I personally dislike lawyers too.
Regardless, good luck.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Drugganaut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:40 pm
haha mcdonalds, i kinda agree with flames that sueing is way too popular in a way, i think its kind of a selfish thing, but then again this is mcdonalds, sueing them would be for the lesser bad..if that makes sense.. i guess we can just say the greater good, but anywho thats cool, and i hope u win the case  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Good luck Sonic
Hope things turn out good on ur side
Keep us posted

McFlyenstein1

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:34 pm
just so everybody knows... we were just gonna drop it and get over it... but we decided to sue after we talked to the manager and he called me and my mom a liar and he mouthed off to all of us (and my dad told him that he was representing our attorny)... so he pushed us into it... this wasnt just cuz we could... haha  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:16 pm
thats cool, doesnt sound like a bad way for things to turn out  

Drugganaut

animegalash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 pm
mcdonalds food tastes good
dont sue
they might go bankrupt
then go out of business
and there goes friday night dinner
*starts paniking*What to do about fridays!!?

(ok i was bored by all means sue them i dont care)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:03 am
animegalash
mcdonalds food tastes good
dont sue
they might go bankrupt
then go out of business
and there goes friday night dinner
*starts paniking*What to do about fridays!!?

(ok i was bored by all means sue them i dont care)
lol  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:03 am
I dont blame you to. I would sue them to of i was you. And plus there food is :XP: Everytime i go there ((Thats not alot really)) I get cold food. Cold fries arent good really...SO SUE THEM!!! And good luck doing that to really...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:50 pm
i say sue them and good luck . They dont pay enough for anyone to live off of anyhow . blaugh  

Nami1987

vXv_D_vXv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Dont sue em...na im kidding go for it...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:05 pm
SUE THEM!!! They fired you for a APPLE PIE!!!! JUST one APPLE PIE! taht is just wrong!  

maisuke-san

Beloved Fatcat

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:08 pm
alright this is the low-down of what happened today (Fri. April 25, 200 cool .... i got my job back but im working at a different location so im not under that other managers rule... because i couldnt work cuz of the incident they gave me 25 hours worth of pay ($175) and i dont have to work the grill anymore (well at least not as much)!! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:17 pm
I say sue McDonald's it's a multinational country bent on monopoly of the fast-food industry. It's full of a bunch of idiots.

Okay that last part might have been a bit low; but I think the company is full of undereducated idiots who don't understand the basics of civil law. I'm from Canada, we're a little less sue-crazy here. XP I am assuming this is the states we are speaking of.  

Twilight Scribe

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:52 pm
Twilight Scribe
I say sue McDonald's it's a multinational country bent on monopoly of the fast-food industry. It's full of a bunch of idiots.

Okay that last part might have been a bit low; but I think the company is full of undereducated idiots who don't understand the basics of civil law. I'm from Canada, we're a little less sue-crazy here. XP I am assuming this is the states we are speaking of.
yeah... it i... but were dropping it... i got my job back and stuff... so its cool now... i work at a dfferent restaurant also  
Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff