Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kekkei Genkai/Clan Jutsu Request (Closed Read Last Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:17 pm
Here is where you can request new jutsu or abilities for your kekkei genkai

Kekkei genkai:

Name of jutsu/ability:

Description:

Element: ( fire, earth, water, wind, lightning, ice, earth/sand)

Type: ( ninjutsu, genjtusu, taijutsu)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Kekkei genkai: Shikotsumyaku

Name of jutsu/ability: Dance of the dead

Description: First the user makes all his bones pop out and starts running towards the opponent at a fast speed.

Element: Water

Type: Taijutsu  

Setnaro Shiro

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:21 pm
Kekkai Genkai: Shikotsumyaku

Name of jutsu/ability: Cartilage formation

Description:the pulling out of cartilage and hardening to create an object such as swords, kunais, needles, and ect.

Element: Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 pm
shiro your not even part of that bloodline, and look behind you I approve  

ken-faita

Setnaro Shiro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:29 pm
Dude oh man sorry i forgot to tell u i changed my name see my name ust to be rukio cuchki765 but changed to Setnaro shiro  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 am
Kekkai Genkai: Psychonesis

Name: Object Fusion

Description: If one has a material item in thier grasp, and has come in contact with fire/water, he/she can combine the element with the item, making the item stronger.

Element: Fire/Water

Type: Ninjutsu  

Baby Jynx

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:01 pm
Did you accept mine?  

Setnaro Shiro

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:04 am
Kekkai Genkai: Mokuton

Name of Jutsu: Tree-Travel

Description: After performing handseals, you slowly go down into the ground, blending with it. Then you can be a part of a tree nearby, or rise up within the limited distance you can have as a tree.

Distance: ( by rank )
Genin -> 100-400 meters
Chuunin -> 500 meters - 1km
Sp. Jounin and Jounin -> 1km - 2km
Anbu, Sannin and Kage -> 2km - 5km

Type: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:37 pm
Kekkai Genkai: Sori Hukkyou
Name of jutsu: Atamagaokashii ("Insane")

Description:
Used by the sufferer of the cursed Bloodline Sori Hukkyou, its a genjutsu/ninjutsu that makes the target see and feel all of there limbs break, making them feel a great amount of pain from this, the side effect of this is that the targets eyes also begin to bleed, in truth its all in there head...

Estimated Rank:
Genin mrgreen

Type: Genjutsu

Thanks for helping me out.

This one I'm not sure of but would like it approved if possible...

Kekkai genkai: Sori Hukkyou

Name of Jutsu: Mumei ("Nameless")
Description: Used by a Sufferer of the Cursed Bloodline Sori Hukkyou, its a Genjutsu that caused there target to lose there ability to use ninjutsu by cutting of there ability to speak and use hand signs because they become disorientated, it is dispelled by breaking the user lose there concentration.

Estimated Rank: Genin.

Type: Genjutsu

Also this one...

Kekkei genkai: Sori Hukkyou

Name of Jutsu: Randosuke-pu Kae ("Change Landscape")
Description: When a Sufferer of the Cursed Bloodline uses this Genjutsu the land Scape is altered to the Users mood or sense of thought for as long as they want it to, it has been seen that those that have mastered this are able to walk through walls and solid objects. (Which is obviously just purely for the look of being cool, but I could find I use for it in a battle... lol)
Estimated Rank: Leader of the Kurama Clan, second and third in command and S.I.C.K. and T.I.C.K.

((Don't worry about what they are there just ranks in my clan but I don't think anyone would want to join lol, oh and don't worry I put that they have to ask you, L1fe and me before joining lol, It also says that if you ask for money they have to pay, I can be so evil sometimes twisted ))

Type:
Genjutsu.

I hope its ok that I make a Clan hall for Kurama in the Village hidden in the sand.

Mizu Tanomoshii

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 am
approved, for both of you, except, Mizu the 2nd one is it that you cast a genjutsu on everyone and make it seem that you walk through walls... cause if you actually change the landscape than no  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:35 am
Seki-Reigan-Eye of the Wagtail: A Doujutsu, when the eye of the wagtail is used, the user seems to have super-human speed for as long as the jutsu is in use. This speed surpasses any other jutsu. The user moves so fast that it appears that there is more than one of them (the higher the user's level, the more of them appear.). While this may sound like the same effect as clones, it is not. The user moves so quickly that there appears to be multiples, and each of these multiples are so fast that they are nearly impossible to keep up with. Also, since the multiples are all actually the user, they all posses the same strength and agility as the user.

In order for this Kekkei Genkai to be awoken in the user, one of their eyes must take damage (Yuan's left eye is scarred). The injury doesn't have to be debilitating, they don't even have to loose sight in the eye. However, the eye must remain intact. When the jutsu is used, the eye either turns black and shows a white symbol, or white and shows a black symbol.

D- 1 multiples are seen
C- 2 multiples are seen
B- 4 multiples are seen
A- 6 multiples are seen
S- 9 multiples are seen  

Yuan Shisho

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm
hmmmm approved as a solo kekkei genkai (as in you get it only) I would suggest that you remember that some users ( like S rank) will be able to keep up with you fairly well, so you will need to change it to something like this for s ranked nin

D-1

c-2

b-4

A-6

s- 9

ok?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Kekkei genkai: SHikotsumyaku

Name of jutsu/ability: Bone fury

Description: the user first does ten finger drilling bullets then runs up to the opponent and kicks him up in the air and does dance of the young ferns really quick

Element: Water

Setnaro Shiro

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm
ok look combination jutsu don't count as new jutsu, you just combine them  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers