my 420 vacation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm
I'm leaving tomorrow at 7 to drive to lacrosse for a few days. You can bet when i get there the first thing i'll be doing is hitting a bowl and getting trashed. I'm excited.... but umm monday, after we've nursed our hungovers of course, we're going to drive out to winona. I'm gonna find my dad, my real dad. I haven't seen him in 10 years... you know i'm not really that scared of his reactions, for example say he sees me and says "i want nothing to do with you" that's fine, i can deal with that, i just don't know how i'm supposed to start a conversation with the man, "hey, ralph what's up? How ya been? Who am i? Oh well about 20 years ago you had intercourse with my mother and then she got pregnant and here we are! I'm danielle remember? so... what's new?"

seriously, any suggestions? What the hell is a good icebreaker for "we've been estranged for a decade!"?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:29 am
ho s**t! rly wish you best o luck wid that cokefiend 3nodding

Well it could go two ways, it'll be great and he'll be some hippy king somewhere or it'll go bad... I may have just stated the obvious, but still, doing it is like, thing enough...  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:31 am
Ho's**t, thats a tought one. For you own peace of mind I think it needs to be done, better to have gone and found out that he's a c**k/legend then to spend the rest of your life thinking about what could've been if you'd have gone to see him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 am
I have no idea what I would say to my dad ... I've never met the guy, he took off when my mom was pregnant with me. I agree with Hiz, you need to do this for your own peace of mind, and if he's a total d**k then atleast you'll have some closure. As for what to say to break the ice ... maybe just straight up tell him why you're there.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 am
Thats what I was trying to say too!

(well I tried)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:12 pm
I got a little high and pet a toad. XD  

XoKittyBabyoX

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:08 pm
XoKittyBabyoX
I got a little high and pet a toad. XD

I got a little toad and touched the hights  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:21 am
Awww man, I've been awaiting for the day this'll be updated....what a cliffhanger. I've been wishin' the best of luck to Cokeh-darlin. D:  

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

ItsMineNow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 pm
Yo b***h come back and update this s**t!  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games