Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Guide For Fashion And More

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:28 pm
I found this guide on the Emo fashion, The music and everything and just thought I would share it and see what you guys think. Like is this you or is this what you want? For me its what I want and think I am mostly.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:01 pm
I'm sorry but....that's pertty stupid.
Your basically just going along with what people stereotype.

Candy Fornication

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:09 am
Well theres no original in the world. EVERYONE is a sterotype. You can escape from being one just how it is. If you Actually read the guide it just gives you ideas not telling you EXACTLY what to wear like it says its a open minded group and you just have one anothers own style. But whatever I think personally people who dont like sterotypes are gonna have a crappy life with friends and stuff because even if you're yourself you still have some sterotype you will group into.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:53 am

I am a stereotype? Well then. You can just go (insert explicative here) yourself.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Yes you are everyone is. Maybe if you would just stop and pay attention everyone is. This guild is a sterotype. Emo is a sterotype. So you are a sterotype. You can be your own type of emo witch is the point of that guide. You can also be original but no matter what you will still be a sterotype. Its something that you understand when you become mature. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:56 am

Honey, I'm not emo. I joined this guild to find out what exactly "emo" was when I first heard of it. Eventually I became a moderator, but I am not "emo."

How old are you?
How mature do you think that you are?
If you think that you can "be original but no matter what you will still be a stereotype," then you're not mature. People allow themselves to be stereotyped. I am not one of those people.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:22 pm
Well, I bid you good Luck in life and running through reality of being a teenager. My Age isn't important and how mature I think I am is my own business. But, if you wantr to complain about the truth be my guest unlike you I will live a happy life being original and accepting what I am, I hope someday you realize the truth. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 am
Vaizard Ichigo Kurosaki
Well, I bid you good Luck in life and running through reality of being a teenager. My Age isn't important and how mature I think I am is my own business. But, if you wantr to complain about the truth be my guest unlike you I will live a happy life being original and accepting what I am, I hope someday you realize the truth. ^^

You just contradicted yourself.

You said people can be original but be in a stereotype.
So... you must be in a stereotype.

Plus, emo isn't necessarily a stereotype-- it's a trend.

X_Sweet_IntoXication_X

Fashion Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff