Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Guy issue... :( - I'm confused and slightly jealous...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Peppermint

11,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 pm
[For starts, I'm 16, he just turned 18]

Ok so I've been friends with this guy since september, developed a crush in october, found out he liked me back in febuary, and finally went on a date with him in march.

Well for the date, I pretty much had to pick what we'd be doing, etc. with kinda made me feel angry because that's what I have to do with my friends.(Not his fault lol) I had fun and I *think* he did too. I mean, we talked for more than three hours! O_O

Well, we've been discusing a possible second date but my tea tree oil blemish stick burned my face and it's still slightly red(Though not peeling anymore!!! =DDD) so it hasn't happened. Again, he wants me to pick the day we go on the date and where we go. Now, I KNOW this guy is not extremely busy so it's kinda making me feel like he only wants to go if I do all the planning work.

Well.... my jealousy comes from the fact that this girl Jordan is suddenly his #1 on myspace when she has always been his #6 and his best friend Karley is now his #2 and he is the type to put the most important people first. One of his other friends posted a comment asking him if he likes this girl. Here's what he said: "Yeah kinda." The friend said "How much?" And he said "Lol just look at my friends list. That should tell you."

So is he just using me as an ego boost and doesn't really like me?

What's your take on this situation?

(P.s. I'm #3 on the list and yeah.... myspace is not the best place to work out how much someone likes you, I know.)

4/24/08.... Nevermind. I logged on today and his relationship status has been changed to In a Relationship. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:48 pm
ummmmmmm yeaaaaaa ur problay right  

itzalwaysraining

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 am
You should sue.

That aside, well I never try to read to much into myspace top friends (apart from one person, mine is organised via chaos theory).

But in this case the guy was a jack a** and you should sue.

And then come into my bedroom for some hawt angry sex.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games