Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Central Plaza

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm
the central plaza of the snow village lies in the center of the Snow village,, many sakura, and trees around a circle in the center, towards the sun lies the palace, where the kage, and other important shinobi go to speak to the citizens. the central plaza, has a generator of its own, so the snow does not enter the plaza unless the kage wishes it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:01 pm
He walked to the plaza and it was dead empty."hmmm... nobody is here. I wish there were more snow ninja we are gonna get crushed if we get attacked.  

o Apollo i

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 pm
Zeramaru over heared what the man said and replied as he walked. " dont be so pessimistic you have nothing that the other villages want to take by force, no biuju for akatsuki attack" Zeramaru seeing as Sypher's possible brother was not here walked off to find him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

lalalalalalala im gay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 pm
its so good to see the snow again after a long time  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 pm
On their way to the Yukikage's office, they passed through the central plaza. The place was amazing. It looked completely different. "Wow. No snow or anything here. It's spring here all the time. I read that they only time snow enters this area is when the Yukikage allows it. I think it stays this way because of a generator." Luo made his way slowly around the village. It was different from the mist. The mist was beautiful as well, however you couldn't see the beauty unless you were trained to, or lived there long enough. Luo then continued with Zane to the Kage's office in the palace on the far side.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm
Zane follows Luo through the central plaza. "Yeah I know, I saw another huge generator at the Rainbow Glaciers. It's pretty cool," said Zane as he also noticed how diffrent his village was from the Snow. Namely, the cold. This is embarassing, I am a Hyoton user and yet I easily get cold. Zane followed Luo to the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:10 pm
Kurisu landed the puppet as he began to tour the village and its artistic beauty. "Hmm, why is all village look so much nicer then the dessert wasteland of Suna?"  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 pm
*walks into the central plaza looking towards the Kage's office* I hope he'll accept this *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:53 pm
Ronnel landed on one of the roofs of the Central Plaze and sent his chakra out.
After a moment, he felt a familiar chakra presence.
"Kurisu was here...but it was before he showed up at the Hall...his chakra signature here is weaker than those in the Hall."
He sat down and began spreading his chakra in a sense pattern, trying to pinpoint Kurisu's location if he was still in Yukigakure.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 pm
Ronnel finished his search and growled.
"He's not here...damnit, we don't have time for this! I need to find Zeramaru and tell him the truth!"
Ronnel stood up and began sprinting towards the gates.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games