Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:07 pm
This harbor serves as one of the import and export ports for the country. Goods and people embark and disembark from this place. The people must first dock their ship then make it up the hill to the gate, Many Ice, Snow, and Water Sharks have been generated in the Harbor, for the war. The sharks will attack any hostile ship, as soon as it comes into reach of the Harbor.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:09 pm
kaname passed the harbor heading for the snow gate.  

kaname342

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm
Sojiro stepped off the boat, a small grey cloak covering his shivering body. He said to pack warm, but the idiot forgot to bring gloves. He stuck his hands under his armpits, blowing out warm air and laughed as he said to Istavan:

"Heh... Land of the Snow. Nice place, eh?"

He said, trying to sound cheerful, despite the fact he was miserable.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:36 pm
Gyou stepped down onto the Harbor "the Akatsuki, are not allowed inside the Snow village, unless you are alone, and have a valid reason to be here." Gyou said coldly though he was smiling.  

Havok-Trance

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 am
Also stepping off the boat wearing a cloak like Sojiro's only longer that stopped at her feet "Oh It's not to bad" she smiled at him before looking Gyou "where are not here to cause trouble only to sight see that's all"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 pm
Gyou stard them both down "i will make one exception, you will leave your weapons in my office, if you take them before the day your leaving, you won't like the consequences." Gyou said still smiling  

Havok-Trance

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:41 pm
Sojiro couldn't do much but nod slowly.

"Ok, fine... Thats fine by me. Not like I'd need it anyways."

He looked over at Istavan sama, shrugging. He really wouldn't need it, but what would Istavan say? He took his Katana off his Obi and held it out in front of him smiling politely.

"Be careful with'er."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:43 pm
sighing she takes out her pack of needles and her folding staff "Oh well i have no need for them anyway.." handing them to Gyou she smiles at him "please be careful with my stuff okay?"  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 pm
Gyou continued to smile as he took the weapons and made a snow clone of himself "take these to my office." Gyou smiled and bid the two good bye.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 pm
Tomemari wallk to her boat and sailed to sound  

tomemari434

tomemari434

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 pm
Tomemari walked back to the harbor heading for snow  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:59 pm
Rain stood on the dock outside of their boat. He waited for the others he was going to sand with. He leaned up against the mast of the boat when he walked onto it. I dont see why we need to go there to learn wind jutsus, i have a scroll of a few, or my brother could teach me a few, bu that is not safe. He took out a scroll, and put it back as he thought.  

o Apollo i

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Kamai "walks to post looks around sees nothing (shivers) zips up jacket a little more thin it is and waits watching out on top of a Pole"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Kamai gets bored so he starts to play with the snow shuriken Jutsu "YUKI SHURIKAN NO JUTSU!" starts throwing snow shuriken at targets set on poles.  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:12 pm
Kamai spots the hot springs at the mountain top and starts to head up there to relax and watch over the harbor.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff