Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:51 pm
inside of Rainbow Glaciers lies a large lake where the sun makes the valley warm and peaceful, many small animals roam while the lake is filled with different fish.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:32 pm
zolo fishes  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 pm
zolo apreas and fishes  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

Uritra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm
titan going to the lake and see that it not frozen overtitan says well than i will make the ice i need i will amke it out of snow and some warter from the lake and use a jutsu or to help it get frozen faster
titan get his puppet snow out of his bag thaat on titans back well use the puppet to help get the warter from the lake after 3 hours of geting warter it was time to get the snow for the some of the solem body. well than he rembers that he was showed a jutsu that can help him it was named Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation) ok lets move a little bit of snow 1st so he trys moves a 2 handfuls of snow in 20 mins than go biger than use aboult 5 bucket of snow than trys to move a ton of snow did not work to well he all most killed him self with now much snow he movedtitan says well i am not going to try that agen sweet my new pppets come a long nicely all most half made o wait i going to need to sending a letter to grandfather and get more puppet parts .. i do that wil i am waiting for my ice to get frozen here.O wait i got the parts i need back home but he send he some evey 2 to 4 weeks titan takes his bag off his back and than starting to put a puppet side colem together well he will be 8 feet tall andbe madeof half ice..well i going to need go get a ice maker latter and put it in side himso that he dos not melting ice well i amout on missons.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 am
The blizzard caused the area to fill with snow and now it was cold.

There are 3 trapped ravens and one deer that might not survive th old should they not be brought somewhere warmer.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 am
Kazu arrived and thought of what he needed to do. Since he had a box to use he put the flame he had on the floor and took a few dead branches to add to the flame. He took out his Kunai and used the Substitution jutsu to get the dear, the dear apeared near the box then Kazu pushed it in and thought"Hope it the box would last" since it was a cardboard box, then he took the nets the ravens where in and put them ontop of the box and thought it would be better to realse the latter, he tied wire on the box and pulled it to the academy he took part of the flame for himself again and let the bizzard dose the rest  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Zane arrived at the valley and started setting up a perimeter. "Well, I don't know of any places I could stay at so I gotta make due," Zane sighed as he removed his hoodie and placed on the ground. "Well at least it's warm here. Alright...sleepy time!" exclaimed Zane as he finished placing wiring around him in order to alert him if a trespasser gets too close to him. Zane placed his head down on his hoodie and easily drifted off into sleep.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm
Luo showed up at the valley and layed down his small sleeping mat, and got inside. Luckily the valley was clear of snow so it was warmer there, but the night was still fairly cold. Sighing, Luo made a clone, and it began to make a fire with the spark set Luo brought. Finally, the fire came up and he looked across at Zane and sighed thinking, "How the heck did he fall asleep like that?" He nodded at the clone, and it took out an extra sleep mat, and laid it on top of him in an attempt not to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 am
Luo awoke as usual at the crack of dawn, and meditated. After that was done, the sun began to peak over the valley and rays spilled onto the lake. It was beautiful. He swam for a bit while one of his clones made a fire. Then he got out of the water and tried a jutsu he hadn't done in a while. "Mizu Hebi-Kengotsu." Water snaked up his hands from the lake and formed another set of water hands. "Here's the hard part." Luo concentrated on the hands, and they slowly formed into the shape of two ten foot boa constictors. "Time to catch some fish." Luo waited patiently with his hissing water snakes as they both carefully watched the water. "There's a few." The two snakes shot down into the water, and brought up two each. "Wow, that's good enough. Better than I thought." He dispelled the jutsu and put the fish on the fire while he put his weights on and ran around the valley. When he came back, the fish were done, and he put out the fire and took his two and ate. Once finished, he ran farther down the bank of the lake with his clone to start practicing again. "Alright. Let's start on Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)." The clone nodded, and Luo began to get to work.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 am
Luo after looking at the handsigns in his academy genjutsu handbook tried it out. "Ikamono Chishio no jutsu!" As he finished the jutsu his clone looked at him for a moment then shook his head. "Sorry."

(1/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am
"Ikamono Chishio no jutsu!" Luo's clone almost seemed to squint and then opened his eyes normally again. "There's a small cut on your nose...." Luo sighed.

(2/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am
"Ikamono Chishio no jutsu!" Luo focused on the burning sensation cuts have. "There are a little more now. About two or three on each arm and leg, and two on your face." Luo nodded. "I'm getting there."

(3/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am
"Ikamono Chishio no jutsu!" Luo's clone didn't squint anymore. "Hm. They look more realistic now, they actually shimmer like blood." Luo nodded.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 am
"Ikamono Chishio no jutsu!" As Luo did this, varied sizes of cuts appeared on his body, and large spots of blood that looked like it was still running down his legs and arms. "There you go!" Luo nodded. "Wow, cool. Okay, on to the next one."

(5/5)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces