Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Fear Kiku's man wallet of doom :D ((5 pics, lol))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melonbread for you?
  *nibbles*
View Results

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:26 pm
So Kiku (thats me, but if you want, you may use my real name, Alison, or Ali) needed a wallet, a man wallet to be exact.

Here is the story:
I don't like wallets that you carry your life in, those things belong in a purse, I don't like purses, I like pockets, deep pockets like you find on man jeans (that reminds me, I need to steal some of my dad's old jeans for stuff...), so I figured there were 2 solutions. A: Buy man jeans (not so sure about it), or B: buy a man wallet, well every time I saw a man wallet, I either didn't like the look of it, or I didn't like the style. Well today I felt really crafty and it hit me, I should make my own man wallet out of spiffy stuff biggrin
So I raided the garage (and pissed off my dad because I stole his duct tape, his caution tape, his masking tape, his painters tape, I tried to steal his box of washers but he made me put them back, and I also stole his wire and his clock) and I made this wallet from black duct tape and caution tape. The inside is lined w/ duct tape so that the wallet will be semi strong.
PS: Most of the card slots are for decoration as a majority of them are secretly too small for cards because I rarely carry cards with me, when I do it's usually only one or two, most of the time its my asb card, and that I only carry during fall.
Anyways, I have no experience with duct tape, and I know this wallet is not perfect, but it works for me, lol. Please tell me what you think of it. ^_^

User Image
Back of Wallet

User Image
Front of Wallet

User Image
Wallet Closed

User Image
Wallet Open

User Image
Wallet in Action biggrin
((I didnt have any cash on me so I stole my moms wallet and put her money in it for the action shot, lol, I returned the money and the wallet afterwards though, lol. However, the card in there is mine, lol, it's my key card from my spring break trip...I miss spring break and all the fun and teenage romance it held, lol. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:50 pm
fun biggrin  

fishkisser22

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:01 pm
Okay, so i wasn't gonna say anything, cause i hate having nothing more to say then 'nice job'....

but then i saw the poll. xd

So.

Nice job, i like the caution tape on the inside. personally i'd have done straight black on the outside, but thats me.

And O.M.F.G. I LOVE MELON BREAD.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm
XDDD lol thanks. And I <3 melon bread too. I also got one of my guy friends obsessed w/ it so he's always asking me when I'm going back to Uwajimaya cuz he wants to give me some money to pick him up some melon bread while I'm there, lmao.  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Unicorns_Tail

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 am
Creative thinking smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 am
lol!!melon bread<3 the wallet is pretty cool xD mrgreen  

ellayaxP

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers