Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 pm
ok basicly what is going on in this rp is that earth has quite literally gone to hell and demons now roam freely....though there is a strange twist some demons have teamed up with the angel Gabriel and are fighting to save the lives of innocent humans there are three sides
demonica ( this is the demon utopia ruled by Lucifer...aka meyhem and chaos)
Ritual Bearing (these are the humans the Apollis are trying to save)
Apollis(these are the demons...and few humans and subhumans[were anything, spirits and mythical creatures] that fight to protect the ritual bearings from becoming just that sacrifices in a ritual)
there really aren't any rules i dont mind romance infact i kinda encourage it.....but you do have to make a profile on here

Gaia username:
Character name:
Side: [Demonica], [Ritual Bearing], [Apollis]
Powers:
Height:
Appearance Discription (picture):
Weapons: (optional)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:17 pm
This looks interesting. Mind if I join?

Gaia username: bara_no_namida
Character name: Camellia LaClaire
Age: Somewhere in her early twenties (she can no longer remember)
Sex: Female
Side: Demonica
Powers: She has the ability to change her appearance while keeping the same attributes (strength, agility, etc.) Has strength over that of a normal woman (it's natural as she is a demon).
Height: 4 feet 10 (1st appearance) 5 feet 5 (2nd appearance)
Appearance Discription (picture): 1st appearance 2nd appearance
Weapons: A hidden knife and katana.

Is there a character limit?  

_sa_fille_

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Gaia Name: Yukie the Black Wolf
Character Name:Yukie
Age: looks to be 16 years old though she is 400 years old in human years
Race: wolf-fox demon
Side: Appolis
Powers: shifts into a wolf, wolf demon, and human she has the power to control all elements and heal but she cannot heal herself. She has all the senses and endurance of a wolf, She has music compulsion which baisicly means her songs can control someone's moods or actions depending on her voice and the way she comands the compulsion(this power is fully masterd and she can decide who she can compell)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Apperance:
wolf form
User Image
demon
User Image
human
User Image

Weapon: katana, broad sword
Weapon Picture:
(katana) Blood Star
User Image
(broad sword) Luna
User Image

Personality: yukie is a kind caring soul when it comes to pups. She hates to fight even when she was caged in hell she never lost the humanity that most demons lost in the first 50 years after birth and when nessacary she will fight. Yukie hates others that think they are better than any other living creature and with her being a alpha female all her life she knows just how to put them in there place.

Storyline: all her life yukie has lived alone without no ones help. she watched as her parents were killed infront of her by a demon when Lucifer began to rule when she was only a pup by a rival pack at the age of 3 months she was already mostly weened so she taught herself to eat and hunt for her self she came across another wolf pack at 9 months half starved she was taken in and cared for soon after she was well enough she challenged the alpha female of that pack and won. She and the alpha male had one litter together before he left her taking one of her pups with him and leaving her as alpha of that pack soon after the other members of the pack started to leave only to later die leaving yukie with her two pups who were later killed yet again by a demon performing a ritual she stumbled through life heart turned to ice she longs for the forest and her old life she took up killing any and all demons under Lucifers rule, she eventually challenged Lucifer himself. Badly injured in a fight with Lucifer she was left for dead. A memeber of the Appolis stumbled across her body and took her in and nursed her to health when she woke up three days later she was told of the Appolis and their duty. She has been with this group for over 300 years and has taken up as their leader she still goes on alot of missions to save the Ritual Bearings much to her peoples disappointment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:23 pm
bara_no_namida
This looks interesting. Mind if I join?

Character name: Camellia LaClaire
Age: Somewhere in her early twenties (she can no longer remember)
Side: Demonica
Powers: She has the ability to change her appearance while keeping the same attributes (strength, agility, etc.) Has strength over that of a normal woman (it's natural as she is a demon).
Height: 4 feet 10 (1st appearance) 5 feet 5 (2nd appearance)
Appearance Discription (picture): 1st appearance 2nd appearance
Weapons: A hidden knife and katana.

Is there a character limit?

yes you may and no there isnt create as many as you like ^_^  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:01 pm
Okay, thanks for letting me join and make another character.

Character name: Elyot Durand
Sex: Male
Side: [Apollis]
Powers: He has the ability to see into other's hearts and see their desires (though he hasn't master this, and is rarely able to use this power). Has some persuassion abilities (though if it works is up to the other person's personality, mood, and intelligence).
Height: 5 feet 6 (he's still growning)
Appearance Discription (picture): http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime Boys/1123295246_Anime_guy1.jpg
Weapons: A kusarigama (a scythe atteched to a chain that has a weight on the end) Though he hasn't masted using the weapon (he's not skilled at throwing it), so he prefers to just use the sycthe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 pm
[lol its no problem and rp start.............................NOW!!!!]

Yukie sighs as she walks down to the hearing chamber getting ready to veiw the newest set of demons and sub humans pulled off the street. She really didnt like apearing like a b***h to these newbies but she really didnt have a choice she had to be callous so that they would achieve their full potential and survive a fight with some of the more powerfull demons. Stopping at the main doors she takes a deep breath her features becoming cool and deadly...a look that most saw only when they enterd or were about to die by her hand, she enters into the chamber looking at all the new faces.  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 pm
... I'm probably going to get myself killed... Elyot thought as stayed near the back of the room. He wasn't one to be pessimistic, he always liked to believe each cloud has its silver-lining, and each day its light, but has had to be realistic. He was shorter than most of the male family members before him --he was shorter than about half of the female members, also-- and his powers weren't that affective. All that left him with was his mind, and the strength and agility he'd obtained through training.

That wasn't near enough to compete with what the other new recruits had, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

Raking a hand through his hair, he finally decided to look up from the floor, hearing the door to the room open. Not that it mattered, being behind most everyone --including over a dozen creaking the six-feet line-- he couldn't see much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:34 pm
A cold smile graces her lips as she begins to speak in a loud drill sargent voice
" My name is Yukie and I'm going to be training you. You may only call me mam."
A soft snort can be heard from the audience as her eyes narrow onto a boy in the middle she barks a order at the people in front of him to move she orders him forward noticing for the first time a small....her strait face turns into a scowl as she looks him over...he had to be one of the smallest males she had seen come through here and by far the softest...not even the slightest cold killers glitter that accompanies a life of hardship. She frowns intatantly taking pitty on him whoever he was because unfortunatly she couldnt tell if he was demon, human, or subhuman and quite frankly it was annoying her she blinks back to reality as the the hot shot she called forward comes to a stop in front of her a mocking smile on his lips two seconds before hes on the ground clutching his stomach in pain blood staning his shirt mouth and nose she smiles that same cold smile.
" Take this as a lesson all you out there i just attacked him with a tenth of what a demon would attack him with..." a soft moan of pain errupts from the curled form as she nudges him with her boot." The next time you think you have a fighting chance out there hotshot im gonna put you out there and then lets see if your still laughing. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!"
The boy nods and whimpers as he nods scuttling back away from her her expression once again becoming devoid of emotion.
"good now get back in your spot her attation once again going to the boy in the back she raises a finger beconing him forward.
" you come here"  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:57 pm
Cursing in his head, Elyot kept his cool as he walked forward, assuming she meant him. He had to admit, he was a bit startled at what had happened to the other boy, but who in their right mind would try something like that during something so serious? He certainly wasn't the type of person to try that, and he couldn't think of anything he did wrong, but he was still a bit worried. This Yukie woman had quickly earned his respect, and, to some degree, fear.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Elyot asked calmly, a bow of respect followed his words, and the bow was followed by a salute. He wasn't quite sure which one was called for, but he figured --and hoped-- if wouldn't go too bad if he tried both.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:01 pm
Her brow raises as she looks him up and down she looks at him. "What is your name pipsqueek"  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:09 pm
"Durand, Elyot, Ma'am." he answered promptly, trying not to think about much else than answering and remember to use 'Ma'am'. Though the other kid and what happened to him was stil running through his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:13 pm
Letting out a soft sigh she looks at him closely. "Whats your age and why are you here?" She ask this loudly but somehow her eyes had softend a tad bit  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 pm
((Hello~ Do you mind if I join?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 pm
Bachiatariko
((Hello~ Do you mind if I join?))

not at all actully i would love it very much if you joind  

yukie the black wolf

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 pm
"I'm 16, Ma'am. And..." he trailed off slightly, thinking over his reason. It probably sounded stupid, and he'd probably just humiliate himself, maybe honesty could be the best policy. Though, not always to children --already made that mistake once. "... It's for my brothers, Ma'am." He noticed the small change, but disregarded it, wondering if he was just imagining it.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff