Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Atheist soldier files lawsuit against army

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zambimaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am
Link Finally theirs an atheist soldier brave enough to speak out against discrimination in the Army.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:49 am
My first thought after reading this was "thank god!" That expression always makes me giggle when I say it, since I don't believe in one. XDD But seriously, it's about damned time.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Faeletti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 pm
Hell yes!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:14 pm
Thank the nonexistent lord! whee  

Orson Welles

CaprinaePsi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:19 pm
All praise Google!

Praise be to IPU!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm
CaprinaePsi
All praise Google!

Praise be to IPU!
Excuse me, you are praising the wrong nonexistent atheist deity. The FSM is where it's at! wink

Actually an IPU sounds pretty cool too, but I can eat my deity with garlic bread and perhaps some wine... razz  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

CaprinaePsi

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:16 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
CaprinaePsi
All praise Google!

Praise be to IPU!
Excuse me, you are praising the wrong nonexistent atheist deity. The FSM is where it's at! wink

Actually an IPU sounds pretty cool too, but I can eat my deity with garlic bread and perhaps some wine... razz

No! Do not put your nonfaith in the FSM! The FSM is just the Purple Oyster in disguise! Do not let yourself be fooled into following the Purple Oyster! Put your trust in the magnificent Invisible Pink Unicorn!

Or, have nonfaith in Google.

Either way, if you go with the FSM, you're just pushing the idea that the GODDESS is a sexless food item. Do you REALLY want to do that?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm
CaprinaePsi
Daffodil the Destroyer
CaprinaePsi
All praise Google!

Praise be to IPU!

No! Do not put your nonfaith in the FSM! The FSM is just the Purple Oyster in disguise! Do not let yourself be fooled into following the Purple Oyster! Put your trust in the magnificent Invisible Pink Unicorn!

Either way, if you go with the FSM, you're just pushing the idea that the GODDESS is a sexless food item. Do you REALLY want to do that?
Pastafarians care about the environment, that's why we take up piracy. We are morally superior to the followers of IPU and Google, and even the followers of Chewbacca. FSM ftw!  

Koravin

Aaron Lee Morrison

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:04 pm
Avoir Le Retour...
Praise Whoopi Goldberg!
...Les Adieux

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:14 pm
All Hail Yawgmoth.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Kidrahs

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:51 pm
To quote the Great Cthulhu...

"Ewglu phln'slghn hngl'wi. Krha'gr br'clnuilha wgah'rly'ueh v'glua n'gl."

Or, to you lesser mortals...

"Chicks dig the tentacles. That's why I keep 'em where they can see 'em."

Sorry, totaly random. Anyway, good for him standing up for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:17 am
Koravin
CaprinaePsi
Daffodil the Destroyer
CaprinaePsi
All praise Google!

Praise be to IPU!

Pastafarians care about the environment, that's why we take up piracy. We are morally superior to the followers of IPU and Google, and even the followers of Chewbacca. FSM ftw!
Absolutely right! I express my commitment to improving the environment by eating spaghetti and engaging in occasional piracy! XD  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items