Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
kaname really not related?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinyaaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:43 pm
I don't know why, but I think is really a distant relative or something.
or an ancestor of the kuran family..
And I think yuki looks really like kaname, don't u guys think so too??
I think Kaname was resurrected form the dead.... yes I know vampires are the same.. but I think he was resurrected for a second time, or is that impossible?

what do u think? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 pm
Ancestor, it said so in few chaps back ^^
uhm.. i no idea... O-O good question... proberly never said anything about you not being unable to do it, i suspect you can cause if you couldent then Kaname would've proberly said ''you already died once so next time you will die permently'' kind of thing.

Its just that if they attack the heart or chop off the head then they will turn to dust.

Sometimes i also think that mabe Rido cant kill Kaname to hopefully... cause dident it say Kaname ressureccted Ridos body? if so then that means Rido cant kill him eithier (i hope.)

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

iBrBz

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:56 am
uhhhhhhh...........
you really got me lost there
but idk
SO CONFUSING!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:21 pm
well i think your immagination has gone wild! lol  

Cheetahs Wolf

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:14 pm
hmm..I think tenshi is right cuz kaname did ressureccted Ridos body and kaname is curse becuz of him I dun think Rido can kill Kaname either that's why! omg that's whykaname said Zero was the only one who can break his curse! Zero is the only one who can beat Rido!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:38 pm
I don't think Kaname was resurrected....Yuki and Kaname are siblings so it's natural if they look alike...!!!  

cutezjmce

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:36 am
I really don't know, but then again din't you think if that was the case it would have said something earlier? Plus, i think they may only be half brothers and sisters, i really don't know about it yet since they don't stress it out much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:19 am
Kaname is an Ancestor of the Kuran Family. Yuuki's "Real Brother", never seen got killed by Rido. IN some way of Replacement, Kaname took his place. So Lawfully they are siblings yet Biologically distant in the Kuran Gene Pool.
So it ain't Incest  

Donovan Gyoku

CrimsonButterfly_xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:05 am
I think the only way they look alike is because they both have red eyes and to tell you the truth he does look quite cute in a girl kinda way. There hair is quite similar too.

Even if they are related they can still be together 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Kaname is an Ancestor of the Kuran Family. Yuuki's "Real Brother", never seen got killed by Rido. IN some way of Replacement, Kaname took his place. So Lawfully they are siblings yet Biologically distant in the Kuran Gene Pool.
So it ain't Incest
Spoiler: Highlight over. Rido put Kaname into Yuki's brother's body. That makes Rido Kaname's master. Also, Kaname wants Zero to kill Rido since he can't himself.  

kari936221

BaKa-CooKiEMoNsteR

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Kaname and Yuuki are siblings...
Yuuki is really a pure blood and her read name is Yuuki Kuran.
There mother made Yuuki's Vampire side, when she was a child, into sleep so she would be a normal human girl.
When you go farther into the manga, it will tell....
xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm
It made me kinda sad that Yuki turned out to be a pureblood... but I did have a feeling that kaname and Yuki were related. So when that came up I got to laugh in my friends' faces...that made me happy ^_^  

~Red~Vampire~Rose~

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:41 pm
kari936221
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
So it ain't Incest
Spoiler: Highlight over. Rido put Kaname into Yuki's brother's body. That makes Rido Kaname's master. Also, Kaname wants Zero to kill Rido since he can't himself.
Oh...
Curiosity, Highlight:
But then again, Kaname could of killed Zero anytime, but for Yuuki's sake, i doubt that Kaname relies on Zero, Question is, Why has he given the Kuran Blood to Rido in the first place? Was it a Demand since Rido is his Master? Something tells me Kaname is cooking something  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:02 pm
Im confused scince when was Kaname an ancestor. My head hurts now *takes blood tablets*  

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I Skittles Mix I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 am
xXxemoXvampirexXx
uhhhhhhh...........
you really got me lost there
but idk
SO CONFUSING!