Reply You might be here.
stoned out my mind Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtcomix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:53 pm
Best weekend ever. Went over to my best friends house. Met him downtown, we stole some money from my dad and bought a dime. We stumbled in his house around 11:30 and accidentally woke up his mom's bf. We then gathered as much food as possible: cheez-its, "stoner" eggs, veggie nuggets, wafer bars and a gal of Fargo orange soda. We went up to his room, turned on the stereo, played some punk, and went to town on his ghetto coca-cola bong while watching Bevis and Butthead. the life...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:56 pm
O.o he made a bong out of a coca cola bottle??? SWEET!  

XoKittyBabyoX

dtcomix

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm
wish i would've been w/ him when he did 'shrooms on 420 but i couldn't go that time  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:32 am
Its kind of disappointing that you guys actually need a specific day to go out and get ******** up more than normal.

In our case it was usually "Whey, its Friday, time for savagemen" and the rest of the week would just be background levels of ********. This is how you ruin your memory and destroy your social instincts like me....  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am
i'm proud to report that i've never smoked out of a shitty plastic bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:12 pm
hey i work w/ what i can & its easier to disguise, but whatever. i've got another year and i wont have to hide it from parents. i'll be on my own. probably homeless  

dtcomix

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:12 pm
Sexxed
god damn upper class skanks talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
I know what ya mean  

dtcomix

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:15 pm
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
haha
i'd rather not smoke at all than smoke regs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
haha
oh well. to each their own.  

dtcomix

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:06 pm
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
haha
The point being made is that you are an upper class skank who believe's she's too good to smoke out of something which does work in practice and no more than 20 minutes ago contained Poweraide or Fanta Fruit twist. To elaborate, you smell. An an example of this let us not forget the time I waved $20 in front of you and then you snorted coke off my wang and then felated me to gum down the remaining cokeimacane.

I just insulted you in essay format. Revision sucks a** sad My first exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck or I'll find out where you live and kill you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Good luck.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
haha
The point being made is that you are an upper class skank who believe's she's too good to smoke out of something which does work in practice and no more than 20 minutes ago contained Poweraide or Fanta Fruit twist. To elaborate, you smell. An an example of this let us not forget the time I waved $20 in front of you and then you snorted coke off my wang and then felated me to gum down the remaining cokeimacane.

I just insulted you in essay format. Revision sucks a** sad My first exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck or I'll find out where you live and kill you.
excellent and logical argument, good luck on your exams. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:30 pm
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
Tommy the Cat
Sexxed
haha

best of luck  

dtcomix

dtcomix

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:33 pm
oh and good study tip for anyone taking exams: (i know most of you probably know this already, but...) smoke some weed while studying and then the next day before school smoke some more and all the answers come back to you clear as day. and its fun to go to school stoned.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff