Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Addicted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_elf123

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:44 pm
So has anyone ever felt as though they were addicted to cutting? I feel that way and I'm having a hard time stopping. I went alil over two months with out until my boyfriend broke up with me. Its been a week and acording to a friend my arm looks like a 'cutting board'. He said he'll think about taking me back but not untill my arms are cleared up. I'm going insane because I can't seem to vent any other way. It takes to long and I"m losing my mind. Sorry for my rant but how have you deatlt with it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:01 am
uhhhhh i think u should try cutting something else like a peice of wood or something sorry i dont rly have anything good  

itzalwaysraining

xXsneezleXx

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:18 am
dark_elf123
So has anyone ever felt as though they were addicted to cutting? I feel that way and I'm having a hard time stopping. I went alil over two months with out until my boyfriend broke up with me. Its been a week and acording to a friend my arm looks like a 'cutting board'. He said he'll think about taking me back but not untill my arms are cleared up. I'm going insane because I can't seem to vent any other way. It takes to long and I"m losing my mind. Sorry for my rant but how have you deatlt with it?
Try thinking about something else either than cuting to take your mind off of it I used to cut myself alot to I found the best way was to try and take your mind away from it even if you only cut a little bit and jnot very offen the feeling will pass by....

I hope this helps you =]  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm
Drugs are a good choice.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:35 am
So you are trying to guilt your X-boyfriend back into dateing you?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:37 pm
My replys to all:

According to Mr. Macky (South Park reference): "Drugs are bad. Mckay."

And I'm not trying to guilt him into going back out with me. In fact that'll have the opposite effect. We've broken up before over my cutting. And the thing is I can't cut again if I want there to be a chance for us. As I said before he won't consider taking me back until my wrists are cleared. But yea...I guess I do need to get my mind off of it but I get bored too easily and bordom leads to things...o.0
Sighs* I'm hopeless. lol

And remember kids, drugs are bad. ^^  

dark_elf123

dysphoric manda

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm
I went through that too.
all I can say is that it is very very hard.
you could go for a whole year, as I did, and go back to it so easily.
I guess, once you start, its always going to be there as a last resort even after years and years of healthy coping skills.
Relapse isn't easy, but sometimes its to show you that even after that, you can make it through things. You can do it, you just have to want to do it.
If you don't want to, you'll keep this habit. If you want to stop, then you can, and you will.
With a little self control and support from those around you, anything is possible.
I myself can't believe that I am still here, but my scars are here to prove that you can make it through anything. Even this.
If I had the oppurtunity to make my scars dissappear, I wouldn't. Everyday, they remind me that I can make it!
Even though other days they make me think of cutting again as a way out. I tell myself, just one more time and then I'm done.
But never am I done.
You have to be strong.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 am
Like "cutting" is any better than doing drugs. Ha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:32 pm
Eri Luvs You
Like "cutting" is any better than doing drugs. Ha.

I do both but I only cut when I am depressed
and for the drugs I do weed and some times shrooms alchol is good to  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces