xKirst
Crew

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:35 am
We should make a guild contest thread in the exchange (or the lotto sub-forum) to promote the guild.
We need new members.
'Cause this guild is dead at the moment x___x

Oh and nice name change Li Li.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Thank you.
And I agree.
However I never hosted one of those, so by all means, let me know your plans?

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

xKirst
Crew

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:41 am
I haven't got any plans set in stone just yet xD
It was just an idea really.

Well basically we could have auctions, random number games, lotteries and all those types of things, open to everyone (not just people in L.T.S) but advertise the guild through the thread - so like the name could be - You can be a winner with L.T.S just look inside - or something less cheesy, that was just off the top of my head and I am really over exposed to commercials xD

And then have banners and links and shiz to the guild all the way through the thread.

No one can resist a thread where they can win things, and if there is a link to an awesome guild, and if we say it is awesome too they are at least going to come and have a look and maybe even send a join request.

I know we are no doubt going to get some... people that hate literacy and punctuation, and if they apply we can simply deny their request to join 3nodding

This obviously needs a lot more thought put into it, but that is the basic idea of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 pm
That's a good idea.
We'll have to raise a lot of gold to get some prizes and stuff.
xDD
And we need to settle on a date that would benefit all of the current L.T.S members.

x- Spazz Muffin -x
Captain

Waltz With Wrath

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:34 pm
Ah, she did change her name. I thought I was suddenly developing dementia or something when I saw it in my Inbox. x33

Hmmm. This is an excellent idea. :3

Spazz Muffin's got a point about gold though; does anyone happen to have an estimate off the top of their head of how much we'll require to put this into action? I've got about 100k in store that I'd be more than willing to hand over to the guild. :3

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:06 am
Yeah, I have no idea on the gold front really.
I can make some gold exchanging, but to make a substantial amount I need like a whole day on the computer, annd with exams next week I cant afford to spend much time on gaia at the moment >_<

xKirst
Crew

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:19 pm
To raise this off the ground it will take sometime to thoughtfully plan out, especially when it comes to gold and the people playing.
People have been getting banned a lot lately for fraud and junk, so we need to be careful on what we say and do when it comes to our lottos and other games.

So lets make this thread a planning thread, eh?
I love Kirst's ideas, I could come up with banners for sure, and we could all take part in posting in the thread when it comes to setting up the intro, rules, plays, and more.
Also, as to Waltz offer of 100k, I would feel so bad taking that much gold from you, maybe we should all chip in a little bit?
I am raising 100k for a quest of my own, but I am sure I could chip in!
Also, we could even make the gold pot grow bigger through entry fees in the thread, you know?

Like I've said though, I've never made something like this before so please work with me and explain stuff like you would a baby, I am interested in getting this started and finished right!
I can't wait to begin working with all of you, like you've all expressed we should first tackle the gold situation first, plans, ideas? Other than the ones we've just come up with.

Also about the two of you who asked for moderator positions I will be talking it over with Kirst in a bit!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Yay planning thread <3
Like I said in my PM to you, I wont be online a lot over the next like, month-ish, so if I think of anything I'll write it down, and when I get a chance I will post it here *nods*

I'm thinking of selling one of my big items and investing in something in this time because I wont be actively making gold >_<
So I will be able to chip in too =]

xKirst
Crew

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100

x- Spazz Muffin -x
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:28 pm
This would be my first guild contest too.
But I'll be more than happy to help!

As far as prizes go, I can always grab a cash card or two and get a few things from the Cash Shop.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:46 pm
It will be my first guild contest too 4laugh

xKirst
Crew

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100

x- Spazz Muffin -x
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:14 pm
Then I guess we should do some research!
xDD
To the Guild threads!
-insert choice of superhero music here-
;33

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:07 pm
This would also be my first. X3
How exciting.
*w*

Cash Cards are a lovely idea; I do enjoy visiting Target. They're like, what, $2.50?

Waltz With Wrath

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:37 am
I'll try my best to get a hold of a Gaia cash card, but my boyfriend is in charge of the money and he hates Gaia, so I doubt he'll let me get one, but like I said I'll try my best. ^_^;;

I think we'll have so much fun doing this!
I can't wait 'til we get the thread started.
Also, I am up to 200k, I am going for 400k within the next 12 days since I am selling some things.
So, I'll be able to help!

Spazz, let me know what you find! <33  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:45 pm
@Wrath: No, they're either 10$ or 25$
xDD

@Rei:No prob.
;33

x- Spazz Muffin -x
Captain

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Yeah I know.
I changed my name again, but it's the last I swear!
Now I just need to get a profile to bring the great unveiling of my name!

m e m o r i e s | good threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff