Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Because I have the trouble of too many lists. Too many places listed, I don't even look at them. THAT'S not any help, now is it?

There's List of Bests, Goodreads, and iRead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:28 am
I... have a bookshelf. sweatdrop A literal bookshelf. 6 feet of shelf space, all double stacked as tall as they can go. And then I have boxes. Several boxes, around a cubic metre, full of books I own but haven't read.

All books I own but haven't read are tagged "unread" in my LibraryThing.

I have a folder of bookmarks full of amazon.ca pages of books I want to read but don't (yet) own.  

UberTumbleweed

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:52 pm
I keep an actual written list in the desk in my room.
Then since I am usually reading multiple books at once, I'll pile them under the table in our living room, much to the annoyance of my parents. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 pm
On Facebook. Although, I don't keep up with it like I should.  

FlixiePixie

irock708

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm
In my head. You can find my "Books that I need to own" list there, as well. although I would like to have an actual physical list or an electronic one, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:18 pm
HAH. I've made no such list, because I know I wouldn't keep up with it. I'm always getting distracted from my to-read pile by something new. I just kinda keep a whole bunch of books around and hope I get to them one day. It's really quite dangerous, because if I borrow a book, it automatically gets assimilated unless I make a special note to keep it separate from everything I own - I actually have had two books and a music score checked out from the library all semester. sweatdrop  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:54 pm
I don't actually make a list, I just go to the bookstore and pick out books that look good or I heard was good. I'm pretty good at reading books one at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:35 pm
I have a list of books to buy (some of which I have already read) in a box on my bookshelf, and then a list of books to read (which I have already bought or borrowed) sitting on a shelf further down. For some reason, both lists keep growing... wink  

dragongirl187

Completely Obvious

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:33 am
Psh... I'm not as organized to write it down. I keep it in my head and then pretty much put all the books I remember on hold, then put them in order by when they're due back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Sometimes I'll write down authors and books in random places, which means I usually can't find the titles/authors again, and then there's my memory, which isn't to good. The books I and my sister have fill a bookshelf, then the library books take up a good shelf or two usually, then in the basement there is a small storage room with several shelves of books. I've read most of these, but will go to one of these places to try to find a book to read if I have none.  

Islua

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 pm
I have this weird organizational system for my books, although I keep my lists in my head... But having them organized does help, especially if I need to know which books I'm missing from a series.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:33 am
If I have a list it'd probably be in my bubblegum-case-turned-money-box!Lol!
I don't look at it much though, I'm scared of new authors... XD  

Theresacatonthewall

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:09 am
I don't have a list. I recieved 21 books for Christmas and I still haven't read all of them. I think I might have a list of it in my head. But I can't tell you what I haven't read off the top of my head right now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:44 am
I should make a list somewhere, but I haven't.
I'd rather take it one book at a time anyway.  

Calla Ayden

Moonlight Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Walter Joven

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 am
I keep it in my head.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items