Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:15 pm
a school filled with you guessed it furs live this place like your school days drama is allowed so is fighting and love any dirty stuff take it to the pms please everyone here is a fresh men after a three mouth period you move up a grade post your profile in the fur high school subforum in chats
and lets have fun here and for the love of god no gangsta talk  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Jnx walks through the doors to the gym to wait for school to start. oh man first day of high school new place new people ah hell. his fur was standing up and his tail stiff  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm
*a small furry waits near the bus stop after being droped off by her parrents and looks very shy. wearing blue jeans with holes in the knees, and a black and white striped long sleived shirt with a hood on it, and black converts. her bookbag purple and black with a name sewned into it saying "johanna". her figure seems slightly thin and her hair long reaching to her top of her tail. her eyes are a soft candy green color and her face shows beauty and shyness. she listens to a silver ipod as her fur blows in the breeze. her fur a little bit pale on the under belly with her tips a black color and the top a very shiny silver coat. she hums to the tune on her ipod*  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:36 am
As Tyke stepped off the bus he sighed and said to himself "Man, A new school, New people, new "Opertunities". man this is going to be freeking sweet"! Tyke walked over to the entrence of the school and walked inside. after he went inside he looked at his watch and thought " okay were to wait were to wait"? then he noticed someone who looked like a Freshman walk into the Gym. "He looked like a freshman maybe I'll try and hang with him for a while" Tyke Followed Jnx into the Gym.  

Tyke_333

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:00 pm
*jynx looked up from his laptop and saw tyke*oh hey my name is jynx  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:38 pm
*as the wolf/huskie girl walks into the gem she glances over at the boys and then goes to the far side end of the gem and sits in the corner listening to her ipod eating what looks like to be a riceball*

(if anyone doesnt know what a riceball is let me know and ill post a youtube video up here explaining what its called and how it is made)  

MoonSilver777

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:35 pm
"Hey dude, I'm Tyke" said Tyke as he walked over to were Jynx was sitting. "So you a freshman"? asked Tyke as he sat down opposit Jynx.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:07 pm
yeah i am how could ya tell?*pushes his hair out of his face*  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 am
*watches as i look down at he riceball and goes deep in hought listenin to her ipod waiting til school started*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:42 am
"You just looked the freshman sort" Said Tyke as he checked his watch for the time. "Do you know what time we actualy start class... wait I dont even know what Class I've got...Crap not good" said tyke who started to look a little flusterd.  

Tyke_333

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:55 pm
*walks over* i know where to find it *a shy voce came from the other side of the gem* if you like i can show you...*gets up and walks over to you puting her ipod in her book bag*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:58 pm
that would be nice *rufling his fur*we have no idea  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:27 pm
ok...follow me...*walks into the building and goes in to the guidence office to a gezel looking furry* she is the one who takes care of schuels...if you talk to her then she will give you your schuels...thats how i got mine...*shows jynx and tyke her schuel*  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:19 pm
Sitting next to the school monument, left leg bent with his arm lying on his knee and the other leg flat out in front of him, a light orange fox fur has his eyes closed with his earbuds in, listening to his PSP. Hard rock music can barely be heard playing from his ears. His left foot paw taps slowly to the beats, his tail flicks every so often. He opens his eyes and looks at the name tag that's in his right paw, which reads "Zeldrick" on it. Then he closes his eyes again, and gets lost in his music again.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:38 am
im johanna...what are your names...?  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items