Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
DwtS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you watch?
  Totally. Rock on, DwtS!
  Nope, sorry.
  All reality tv sucks! Even this one! XP
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:57 pm
Okay... I feel a little dirty making this thread, since it is a reality show. I mean, my theatre friends did validate me, saying it still paid the actors so it was still good, but still. It's my one sin. Dancing with the Stars.

Anyone else watch it? I've been watching since the first season and I adore it. I was crushed when I had to miss it last semester since I was out traversing the world (well, not crushed enough to not go, but still).

I was so excited to find that Marisa Jaret Winokur made it through another week. I'm totally rooting for her! She rocks my socks off, being a total underdog of the season but pulling through to the semi-finals!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 pm
I did watch it at one point, but now I don't have cable. It makes watching shows a little more difficult... sweatdrop  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:18 pm
DwtS is on regular tv though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 pm
MemoryDragon
DwtS is on regular tv though... sweatdrop
Then I was the one that misspoke sweatdrop I don't have any channels.  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm
I've seen a few of the episodes. It's really cool to see how well some of them do! ^^ I wish I could dance that well blaugh I don't really keep up with it though xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:30 am
I like the show- I already have my favorite picked out- did from week one.. Let's see if they actually let a female win this year! Go Kristi Yamaguchi!!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:58 pm
Kristi is the one I've been betting on too, but I've loved Marisa since week one, being a huge Hairspray fan and all. xd It's totally about time for a woman to win, so I'm really hoping for Marisa, Jason, and Kristi in the finals.

Christian... I would want him there, but I'm still too scared he's gonna hurt himself even more by continuing with the competition. >.< The only good thing is that he's partnered with Cheryl and I know she'll make sure he doesn't over stress his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm
Hasn't a woman already won before though? o.o; Fantasia or something, that black girl?  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:58 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

A girl won the first season, which most people call a fluke because it was rigged to the judge's favour. sweatdrop And considering this is the sixth season... It's about time another girl won, don't you think? xd

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:40 am
Sure why not xd And damned them judges D:<  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:35 am
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

Actually, the judges are half the fun of the show. Especially when they are cranky. xd They say such interesting things sometimes... In this season alone, Len has threatened to show his bottom at a supermarket, Carri-anne said that she likes 'em nice and stiff and Bruno... Bruno is Bruno. He always says weird things. xd

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:24 pm
I watch the swedish version ^^

I don't think they show the american one here...

Monsieur Gaylord

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:01 pm
I am just stoked that Kristi Yamaguchi won. I love ice skating and have always admired her.

I think that Christian should have made the finals, not Jason!!! At least there would have been a closer danceoff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:33 pm
I was glad Kristi won too! I totally put all my votes behind her. Though, I wanted Jason in the finals... xd Though I think he should have done one of this other dances... I think it was the rumba. Because that one was just sexy. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces