Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
If someone can help me, then please do.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy_Elise

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:14 pm

We had it all planed out. He would come down for the weekend to take me to a drama club dance. It was all worked out. Both of us and our parents were okay with it. It was going to be fine, right?
Wrong.
I got a call from him tonight, two days before the said date. His parents said that they wouldn't let him come to see me because he's failing a class. His parents also said to keep it short. He did. He hung up after getting his point across.
We were dating for six months before tonight, and the tenth markes our seventh month. He left in October 2007 to live two hours away from me, which isn't that far. In the time he's been away, he's only come back to see me once.
It's hard, though. Neither of us can drive yet, and with the price of gas going up and up, even when we can drive, we won't want to. On top of that, school is important to both my family and his.
His birthday is in two weeks. I planed that, when me and my mother picked him up, I would give him his birthday prestent. It would have all worked out. Would have, being the key word here.
It's already been an hour and I feel worse. Maybe it's because I got my hopes too high. Maybe it's because I was expecting too much from him. Maybe it was just that I missed him so much and wanted him home with me. I don't know. What I do know clearly is that I have been sitting in the dark listening to music for a while now and my depression is clearly not getting any better. There are many other posts like this one, I'm sure, but I would like some answers to better help me.
I feel like doing nothing; not moving, not eating, and I hardly have the energy to type this. What I'm asking for is help.
Please help me. I don't know how much more of this I can take before I finaly decide to end it all. I know that it's not right to kill yourself, that it's the easy way out, but my head is too clouded to think clearly. I need someone...anyone just to tell me that it's okay...that it would all have worked out somehow. That it's just for a while...that this wave of emotion will just pass.
I wish I could help myself...I find it just too hard....I want to give it all up.
Please
. . . . .
Help me

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:58 am
I found it hard reading your font but I got the jist of it.
Things will be okay. Life goes on.
I tell you what, for the times I've dated someone and s**t has happened, things have always looked up in the end.
Its not the end of the world and to kill yourself over a dude is super lame.
s**t like this happens all the time to people...
You feel like crap but you know what? Its nothing time can't mend.

I suggest taking up a new hobby, maybe concentrating more in school, even spending more time with friends or family.
Love is lame. Hope things look up for you soon.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 pm
Mmm..
Sweetie, this might be a little pointless to say right now
but really, you're looking at the wrong reasons at the moment.
I'm sure everyone has felt as if they just want to give up because of something happening to them and others,
but sometimes, you just have to either hold on and endure the hardships
or let it go and start over new.

If you just don't think too hard about it,
and go with the flow
I'm sure things will turn for the better.
It may just be because of what's happening now
but people in relationships will often go through hardships.
It's easy to understand
and sometimes, you just have to endure it for
the sake of the relationship.

If you really do want to give up,
just break it off..
If you really want to be with him,
just endure it.
It all comes down to two choices really, in my eyes.

If you want to endure it, endure the loneliness
have you two every considered Email, or letters?
Going the old fashion way often changes things, ya' know?
I've written a letter to so many people
and they always respond to me saying it was rather cute.
Perhaps you could write him a letter, just saying you love him or something, you know, something you think will cheer yourself up for cheering him up.
Or you could even write letters, as if to write to him, but hold on to them
and when you see him again, you could give it to him.

I'm not sure, sweetie, but the real decision is yours.
<3 I hope things turn for the better.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Listin to me for a miniute hon, there is something to be said here. .... This is classic boy/chick seperation. As long as the two of you are still together, then you shouldn't have to die, right?
As long as you know he still likes/loves you, the distance, as well as anything else, shouldn't matter. The two of you sound like you really care for each other, but you need to remember that no one can tell you "whats what" got it?

Calm down, take a deep breath, and look ahead, instead of behind.
heart You'll get through it as long as you keep your cool.
Yours sincerly,
Kitty heart

XLeoxLady07X

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 am
User ImageOh my god. STOP BRINGING THE THREADS BACK. LAST RESPONSE WAS MY OWN. IN MAY. IT'S AUGUST. LET IT DIE. s**t.

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games