Ichigo (rukia to innocent)
  Rukia (Ichigo to shy)
  Rukia because she a kinky little minks
  It would be a stand still between two virgins
  This poll is LMAOF
View Results

Joltker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:08 am
Oke Ichigo a guy and us guys get called "Aggressive" in the way we can just be sitting and the next thing we're doing is trying get our tongue down some girl's throat.

So with this sterotype in mind here is the question.

Who would be more Aggressive in their advances, or just plain making out Rukia or Ichigo?

My cousin the pervert says that he can imagine Rukia pulling Ichigo into a kiss then pushing him onto a bed like the time Louis and Peter on Family Guy did when they were going get into some S&M that was funny. It was in the ep where kids are doing toad.

The safety word is banana.

Well i think she is to innocent and that he is to scared to be Aggressive in relationships.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Wow this is kind of awkward lol but personally i think rukia would be to just becuase ichigo is more shy and she isnt. Plus she was talking about a domenatrix in the newest ep lol! sweatdrop  

tessao

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:01 pm
lol interesting topic stare

personally i think that despite her attitude which happens to be quite out going toward ichigo anyway, Rukia is innocent, unless something happened while she was in the Rukongai which made her lose her innocence. i mean really, what could happen the moment she became a soul reaper? she's so hesitant to "dishonor" the kuchiki family. Ichigo... is just shy when it comes to girls... he just is xDD

so heres how i think it would play out
Rukia: ... so what do we do?
Ichigo: how should i know??
Rukia: oh come now! take charge!
Ichigo: redface scream ...
*stares for .. 2 minutes*
Rukia: well??
Ichigo: stare .. u go

hahaha basically, its a matter of figuring out who starts it xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:41 am
Renji's bish is gonna start it. Ichigo's too shy. I mean, she is always bossing him around so why not that. 3nodding  

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:48 pm
I can see Rukia taking charge since Ichigo is too shy to make the first move.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:16 pm
gohan_is_da_best
Renji's bish is gonna start it. Ichigo's too shy. I mean, she is always bossing him around so why not that. 3nodding

your sig is funny but wrong at the same time. I think it should Flash Balamia (sp)

My cousin recently forced me to read a manga outloud where (not going into to much detail) Renji is a virgin nough said.

Since then i've learned to keep my expensive Gunblade Rep out of his reach. crying  

Joltker

Tennyo Akana

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:02 pm
I think I can see Ichigo kissing her first and then Rukia blinking a few times and going,"What that's it...?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
o3o...
ichigos a pervert and we all know it! (refers to chapter when arrancar arc started) remember when matsumoto was pulling up her skirt, and unbottening her top?? xD yeah...he was LOOKING xD

he is a guy... guys like girls... ane every guy has his little perverted self deep down in his heart.. even though he says he doesnt xD

rukia.. shes just a weirdo xD haha i love em both though...hm....

ichigo would make the first move... cause he would xD as long as no one was around to laugh at him and make fun of it later.. LOLz xD hes got a rep to keep ya know? xDDD

your poll indeed does make me ROFL Joltker xD somtimes your so weird... and some times you are just so damn funny! xD  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 pm
rukitchi-drea
o3o...
ichigos a pervert and we all know it! (refers to chapter when arrancar arc started) remember when matsumoto was pulling up her skirt, and unbottening her top?? xD yeah...he was LOOKING xD

he is a guy... guys like girls... ane every guy has his little perverted self deep down in his heart.. even though he says he doesnt xD

ichigo would make the first move... cause he would xD as long as no one was around to laugh at him and make fun of it later.. LOLz xD hes got a rep to keep ya know? xDDD

your poll indeed does make me ROFL Joltker xD somtimes your so weird... and some times you are just so damn funny! xD
Rukia is like one of teh flattest girls in Anime. who'd have fun doing her?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm
gohan_is_da_best
rukitchi-drea
o3o...

stare typical, she's flat but not completely, and jeez just cuz someone's flat do-- u know what stare no arguments thats worth  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237
Captain

Grizokagu

Dapper Dabbler

4,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:50 am
Darkx_xAngelx_x237
gohan_is_da_best
rukitchi-drea
o3o...

stare typical, she's flat but not completely, and jeez just cuz someone's flat do-- u know what stare no arguments thats worth
just stating my opinion. I don't know any guy who's interested in flat girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm
They probably have the same amount of experience, unless there's something Kubo's not telling us (very likely), but Rukia's personality alone would demand she be the aggressive one, lol.  

Moonwing

S.a.k.u.r.a.101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Rukia-chan of course...it's more fun that way... wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 pm
idk..... -_-"  

IchiRuki018

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 am
gohan_is_da_best
rukitchi-drea
o3o...

ahmm...i have been gone for a while x0
well, ichigo would o3o... and i am flat too!! so that very much hurts mai feelings D=  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff