Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:31 pm
This is the Kurama clans hidden dojo, deep within the mist forest that few know about and even fewer know how to get past the many traps, the entrance looks like a tree on the edge of a large lake that leads to a cave with many corridors and are guarded by the Kurama clans "pets". which include 1 andean condor (the second largest bird in the world, to give you an idea of how big it can lift a 150 pound man off the ground with ease using its huge wingspan of 10 feet), 2 panthers, 8 bears, and 9 wolf-dogs.

(the trip takes about 5 post unless your one of the permitted people that know of the secret corridor which takes 1 post. in each post you must roll a six sided dice, an odd number triggers a trap, even number you run in to one of Kurama clans "pets" which are extremely dangerous and a 1 means you passed safely during that post)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:33 pm
People that know of the secret corridor

Wize (obviously)
    TearsofSaturn
    marquis27
    Saraii91
    hector

(PM me to get updated)  

Wize5

Wize5

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:11 pm
*quietly meditating in his dojo*  
marquis27 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:18 pm
((so start with a roll))

marquis walks to where wize's cabin usually is in the forest but instead finds an odd looking tree. by the same lake. but no home. "hmm thats off." marquis climbs the tree to a tall branch and notices a cave a little bit aways. "might as well check it out,"  

marquis27

marquis27 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:24 pm
marquis walks up to the cave only to have a giant bear, unlike any he has seen before, jump out and maul him. The bear snarling over marquis it swipes at his sides and gets a couple good cuts. he gets his hands freed and does a couple handsigns. his arms get torn up in the process. "Mizu Peretto!" (Water Pellet) marquis shoots out 3 hard punch's of water at the bears face. they hit directly and the bear runs off towards the lake. "damn." He says while entering the cave.  
marquis27 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:28 pm
The dark and eerie cave engulfs marquis in the darkness. He sticks his hands into his clay pouch just in case. and draws his sword. Some unknown dark creature sideswipes marquis and knocks him onto a far wall. "this is brutal." he gets up and swings his sword across cutting the creature enough to splatter blood on marquis face. only the sound of dripping water can be heard in the cave. marquis walks on.  

marquis27

marquis27 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:37 pm
Marquis jumps over a trip wire and his foot sinks into a loose rock. suddenly all the rocks start crumbling down above marquis. a slight fire ahead from a candle is the only source of light. marquis dodges the rocks carefully his hands chew on some clay and spit the chunks out. marquis looks at one of the big rocks carefully and notices a exploding tag. at that very moment it lights up and explodes the rock into a million pieces. hitting marquis with shrapnel. he creates a turtle and makes a handsign.
POOF
In a cloud of smoke. marquis is standing inside the giant turtle shell as meteors pumble down and explode outside of his barrier leaving noticeable dents in the turtle's shell. the rumbling stops, marqius exits the turtle and walks on... the cave exit emerges behind a waterfall. marquis uses water manipulation to divert the falling water. and jump through.  
marquis27 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm
marquis lands on the water. and suddenly waves start to appear in the horizon giant ones. unavoidable all consuming waves. the water beneath his feet turn blood red and the texture as well..the waves draw near and crash sright on top of marquis sending him violentently spinning in the water torrent. for some reason marquis cannot hold his breath as long as usual...he can usually swim like a fish and hold his breath for massively extended periods of time. but his breath holding skill seems mediocre at best here. something is wrong. "its a genjutsu!" marquis closes his eyes draws his kunai and stabs himself deep into the chest. "AGGH!" he wakes up floating underwater in the lake. he swims up to the surface and spits out the water he drank from yelling underwater. Marquis swims to the shore.  

marquis27

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:51 pm
marquis swims out of the lake and walks along a path until he reach's Wize's cabin. He pulls out the Kunai and throws it into the ground. then bandages himself up with some leafs. gasping for air marquis takes time to catch his breath. He enters the dojo to find Wize meditating alone. I would hate to wake him from meditation.

"hello Wize-sama. I haven't seen you in a long while., I came all the way out here to ask for your help and guidance."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:31 am
*with out moving a muscle other than his mouth* What is it that you need?  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:10 pm
"Well, after my chuunin exam match. I have found a lack of anything to do, I want to begin training in the arts of earth."
Marquis is silent for a little while wize thinks. "That is if you think I'm worthy? If not I will have to prove to you my worth. this is something i must do, for superior tactical reasons. in conjunction with my bloodline." marquis lifts his arms and exposes his palms to Wize, the tongue waving in air the chakra mouths. A gust of wind blows marquis hair to the side. his clothes rattle in the wind, his eyes are determined focused squarely on wize.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:35 pm
*still motionless* earth jutsu is very diffrent from water, in water you feel the water and let it flow with you, but earth you have to mold to your will by forcing it in the form you need or want. That is what makes it hard for water users to learn earth jutsu, but with practice it will become more natural to use the earth jutsu, but for now come and meditate with me for i need some more time to think.  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:20 pm
"hmm, earth jutsu's sound very closely related to the art i create with my clay. I would be honored to." I need the rest anyways. marquis silently walks to the center of the dojo and sits across from wize, he meditates deeply.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff