Reply Role Playing
I needs me some help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alreesha

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:15 pm
Here's the situation. My husband has been a total waffle lately whenever he rolls up characters, continuing to wish he'd played this or that instead, and so I came up with a plan.
Usually, I don't DM much. I've only done it once before. I do not know too many others willing to DM so I'm gonna be the one who carries this plan out. sweatdrop
This plan was to come up with a game/campaign idea in which people who had the same difficulty as my husband could be allowed to try out a various number of character concepts in a shorter span of time than is normally allowed by most campaigns. Therefore, I decided on an 'Adventurer's guild' themed setting and each player is to roll up three characters, each starting at level 1, with no ECL higher than 5 or 6 (hoping to allow folks to play the half-whatever templates if they wish) and then they are given an assignment (short adventure module) after they pick which of the three characters they plan to play for that assignment.
There's much more involved in this, but I don't wish to turn this into an even bigger "blah blah block of text o' DOOM" than it already is, so I'll get to the point now that the backdrop has been somewhat explained. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:18 pm
I already plan to pull some short adventures out of Dungeon magazines for this, but they're not a never ending font... I tend to be morbidly short on time to cook up whole adventures and I'm better at NPC interaction anyhow...

Soooo.... I was wondering if any of you folks would be so kind as to perhaps...whip me up little adventure modules of various level difficulty? I'd be glad to tell you what my crew did with them and what they thought of them if you're curious heart

That's the gist! Thank you for your patience! 3nodding  

Alreesha

LilianGreene

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 am
This is a beautiful solution. Congrats.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:20 pm
Here's an adventure I ran in memory of Gary Gygax. It can be run as a pre-gen or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xhkem0vcpos

Have fun! ^_^

Berz.  

Berzerker_prime
Captain

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff