Submit

Do you like it?
  its...ok....
  I TOTALLY HATE IT
  its good
View Results

LastLeftStanding

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm
So after I read the book Twilight by Stephinie Meyer I wrote something because I was going nuts because I couldn't get the next book so I wrote this:

The Beginning of something
Every single time I am away from you I feel like I could just rip my heart out of my chest. Everyday all I think about is you. When you’re away from me I feel alone and no one is by my side, but I know you’ll be there some day. I never get to share my feelings like this anymore because I am always to scared of what people think when I speak my mind. I know its horrible of me to be so self conscious but it’s apart of every humans life, even though your not a human any more I feel like you can maybe understand what I am feeling.
Every time I see that face of yours I see my life being with you and no one else, but you always say it was better to be human than anything else in the world. Its not I rather be with you all the time. I love you too much for that. I just don’t want you to leave me here wondering how you are doing. I want to show that I can’t stand being with out you, but you always say how I should be scared that you are what you are but I’m not. I want to see things through your eyes but you don’t want to tell me anything anymore because I might die. I’m not scared of dying, I rather be with you than anything in the world. I don’t want to grow old and die while you live on until eternity.
My nightmares are about you dying and leaving me alone in this world and I know I couldn’t handle it all by myself. Your family might offer to help me get through it but I couldn’t because I wouldn’t be seeing that wonderful smile everyday. I know if you go away I would keep tripping over myself because I wouldn’t really be there in my own body I would be wondering where you were and what you were doing. You always just leave me here to be alone without any words to tell me where you are going and what you are doing with out me. I’m always scared that you are off to see another girl, but you always tell me that you go to the beach to think for a few days on what to do with our situation. Why can’t I go with you and maybe we could figure out this out together?
Some days I feel like I could tell you that I regret the day I ever met you but that would be impossible in front of you because you are to amazing to me and I could never let go of you even if I tried to. Only if you could see how you smile, talk and look at me you would see that you’re impossible to get away from. Everyday I feel like I will never be able to hold you in my arms again or to see that smile on your face when you look at me. I know if I start to scream you’ll hear be and be there in a heartbeat. You always love to listen to my heartbeat go faster when you are around me and when I can’t breath you don’t see why you leave me breathless. I’ll wait for you to return forever even if it is in the freezing rain; I’ll live on until you return to my life, but if I die before you get back to me I’ll be waiting on the other side for you so we could be together forever.
You always said this was going to be tough and I believed you. It is harder than I ever imagined but I rather just keep going to see where we end up because I don’t want this adventure to stop now. I know soon you’ll be back here to be with me. Hopefully you haven’t made up your mind on what to do with us. You might notice that I have changed a little bit and I don’t want you to tell me to change back because I have finally made a decision if you haven’t. I will be together with you forever I don’t care what you say even if you try and stop me I won’t stop ever loving you; when that day comes that we will be together and that day will be the happiest day of my life.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:53 pm
i liked the whole feeling u were trying to portray
i believe it needs to be edited and explained more though
like in some parts it didnt make sense
like here

its not I rather be with you all the time. I love you too much for that.

otherwise good!  

LexiLu Latte

LastLeftStanding

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks I'll look into it.

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items