Reply Cosplay Rating
Cosplayer's Promnomnomnom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acousmatic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:01 pm
Hello, fellow cosplayers. =] You are all being cordially invited to the first "Cosplayer's Prom" Cosplayers of all variety are warmly invited. This will be an all day event, just for us! It will be located at 4 Barton 001900. This user run event will take place on the 17th, a Saturday. It will begin at 8:00am PCT (pacific coast time)/11:00am ET (eastern time). If you have trouble getting there just go; two North, two East and, one South. If you attend please come in either your cosplay or prom appropriate clothing. No, you don't have to go and buy a super expensive outfit. Anything will do. We also ask that you try not be to troublesome or harass the other guests. Nothing like: "OMG! lyke ur cozPlay sux, wtf!!!1!1!!1!11!1???" or...."LoZ/KH/Naruto/Bleach/[etc] cozplays r the bestt. so gtfo my townz." All we require is for you to act like sane beings. D: This event will be hosted by me, and my good friend, The Lovely Zelda. Hope to see you there, and thanks. =]

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

Sounds fun! I'll attend.User Image
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki no Yuushi

acousmatic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Thanks!

^^

Spread the word, invite your friends!

=]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm
oooh to bad i wont remember D: really ,i have bad memory  

sepia-tenshi

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

I'm very sorry, I won't be able to come. User Image
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 pm
Wow. I wish I actually knew about this at the time. xD  

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash