Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The war of Tenfil VI {Open! would like 1+ people}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  no
  pole whore
View Results

lord krok

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 am
I have opened another RP. This is on the regular Gaia forums - barton town. If you wish you take a look you may. This story is different fyi

The year is 2012, the humans on the planet earth have discovered the universe is much more populated then once thought. In 2010, a massive ship entered the upper atmosphere above Canada. It dispatched ambassadors to each of the major countries and to the UN. It turns out Canada had known about them for many years. Already Canadians had produced several human crewed ships and had their own small military. The earth exploded with interest and soon jumped into the universe with the help of the galactic conclave - a massive body with each race represented by anywhere from 10 to 100 men and women of that race. Humans have expanded and now are colonized one three separate planets.

Technology:
Each race has it's own tech, but there are several weapons are armors that are widely used:
Quinn Plasma charged solid shot rifle (PCSS): This weapon has two loads, it's first is a solid core bullet, that comes in magazines of 30 to 100. It's second is a 'power cell' of plasma energy. It can fire up to 1000 shots. Its purpose is when the bullet is fired, the cell coats it in a plasma aura. This aura not only adds to the damage, but it can also protect the bullet as it sheds it's energy onto the first obstacle it meets (e.g. a wall or an armor plate).
- this weapon comes in pistol, shotgun, and rifle form.

Finnly proton multi charge rile (PMCR): This weapon is the most widely used as it can be recharged by simply throwing things into it. It has a compartment in the front which opens up to allow the user to add matter of most types. This is then converted by the rifle into energy which is stored in its magazine. This weapon fires energy, converted into a mass of highly charged protons. This makes it an energy weapon with high stopping power.
- This weapon comes in pistol, and rifle form.

Force weapons: these weapon is build from a Psy sensitive material. A psychic user may channel his mind into the weapon, jumping the weapons cutting and power ten fold. There however is a backlash if engaged in combat with another psychic blade, but all trained wielders are capable of handling the small about of pressure on their psyche. The blade is reputed to be devastating to demons, and just as deadly to the user who hits a demon with these blades. Note: these weapons when handled by norms are just simple weapons.

::Armor::
Armor is usually made of overlapping platting. The metals used are dense, but thin. Giving the plates heavy stopping power with little weight. They come in all types of designs, and also boost the users strength and stamina though micro fiber bundles.

Each armor also has a set of shields. These energy fields are designed to protect against high velocity projectiles, as that, they do not stop knives, or arrows. Unlike the shields in Halo these do not recharge automatically. They carry three to five batteries that switch in after each is depleted. The batteries rely on the suit to keep moving, causing energy to build up and restore the power of the batteries.

::Travel::
Interplanetary travel: Different races have different modes of travel. The most common however is the plasma engine. It recycles matter and energy produced by itself and the rest of the ship to power the thrusters.

Interstellar travel: Several races (and that's a very very small number) have different forms of interstellar travel. The one used by all other races is a form of a giant sling shot. In each system there are gates, these gates will coat the ship in an energy field to boost the shields on ship. It then throws the ship towards another set of coordinates. The transit can take up to several months, or as little as a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:58 am
Races:
.::There are any number of races in the Galaxy. There are several dominate ones (I'm sorry if some of these aren't very original)::.
Dorogon's {Please note, this is a non-PC race}: These creatures, and they are truly creatures. They stand about 5' tall and have sea green to a deep blue scaled skin. Their faces are slightly pointed at the chin and are scaled like the rest of their body. They have several ridges running along their cheeks. Their nose recedes into their face, leaving only two holes where it should be. They are a very martial race and have a long standing beef with the galactic conclave. They have a large reproductive rate, and a huge claim to the upper systems. They and the conclave have been in a semi-passive war for several decades.

Hitim's: These people are a water race, their skin is slimy and cold. They average a height of 5'4" and have pale white skin. The most noticeable feature of the Hitim are they have no faces. Instead a membrane covers them. The only outline of the face that can be seen is black dots of the eyes and sometimes the nose.
The race is renown for their fist weapons, the main one is a pair of gloves that can triple the strength of the user. The gloves also house blasters and shotguns on the back.

There are *infinity sign* races for simplicity sake, meaning you can choose any race you an think of. There are however several more races which I do not wish to go into detail. Here they are.

Kill'kirg: Large 6' scarabs, 4 arms, 2 legs, live in desert systems. They use a weapon created by them. It fires large organic spikes, propelled by muscle fiber bundles in the gun.

Statin: Jackles, quite similar to anubis. 7' + tall. humanoid. One of the main conclave races. Very sexual. Females are the fighters, males the researchers. Some females choose breeders over fighter. males are not barred from fighting, it's just more on the female side. No, they do not dress Egyptian like.

Corci: 9-12' lizardmen (sorry for the bad photos, I would have liked to get a single model but I didn't look that hard haha). Aggressive, massively strong.

.::ships::.
There is no general ship design, they range from atmospheric conversions for space to massive ornate ships purely meant for cruising the void. Here are several ship designs:
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/Lordkrok/ships/

The main weapon for ship to ship combat is usually heavy weapon batteries - usually large cannons, firing house sized or bigger high explosive rounds.

Note: Ship shields are better then personal ones and can absorb 99% of weapons used against them.  

lord krok

lord krok

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:07 pm
Now.. onto the RP:

Please, if anyone has suggestions, PM me!

+ + Story + +
You are on the planet of Tenfil VI, a planet near the border of the conclave/Dorogon war. A war band of Dorogon mercs has snuck past the main war force (this happens every so often). They have attacked the system and you have been organized to defend it. Everyone, from farmers to the small force of galactic military have been pushed back to Tenfil VI. The last habitable planet in the system.

+ + Rules + +
- I am god, Listen to what I say and don't give me any lip about it!
- No cybering, keep the romance at a PG-16 area. Coolio?
- Fighting, Romance, adventure, and fun are extreemly? welcomed.
- LITERACY. Dont use [--,(),**,<>,] for actions. Talk with "" and think with ''. Third person narrative fly on the wall. Don't give me s**t like "I shoot things, then I drive somewhere, then I sit down". Or I kick you. No chances! The PM title is "Dorogon VI"
- If i deny your idea, Don't b***h to me about it. I welcome debating however.
- Cussing is fine, just not every word
- No godmodding, powerplaying, taking over someone while they are gone, unless they said it was ok.
- Please PM your profile to me with the name hidden in the rules. (hint: highlight)
- Dont have O.C.C conversations that last billions of pages long in here, and, if you use O.C.C, please use [],(),{}.
- If you have any questions or concerns about another RPer talk to them!. If they don't do it, talk to me.
- 3 strikes your out.
- I reserve the right to add or edit any rules.
- I do not care what sexuality you are. Love is love.

+ + Character template + +
Races: Please note, no one is allowed to be Dorogon. They have a personality that is totaly different from a human. They are un-role-play-able! Also, if you can think of a creative race, do it. I allow almost anything.

Gaia Name: (Your Gaia Username)
Character Name: (Self Explanatory)
Character Gender: (Self explanatory)
Character Age: (anything is acceptable, but if your human, under 40. Remember, not all races are ageless, some have lower life spans then humans.)
Character Race: (remember no Dorogon; feel free to take any of the other races above or use your own. Humans are allowed all you want)
Character Personality: (Just what it says.)
Character History: (Just a short summary of who your character is. Don't be afraid to invent their hometown or whatever. Please though, stray from the stereo-typical violent, sad past. A little bit of both is okay, but nothing extreme. NO "I DON'T REMEMBER")
Character Appearance: (picture or literate description, please.)
Character Weapon(s): (No more then 2 guns, 2 blades. Knives can be up to 5)
Character profession: (military, merc, farmer, etc)
Extra: (if anything)

+ + Characters + +

Gaia Name: lord krok
Character Name: Alex Demille
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 20
Character Race: Human
Character Personality: Alex is lively and friendly, but in a fight he can be a hard a**.
Character History: Alex was psycho inducted at the age of 4, training was imprinted on his mind and then hid by a memory block. At 18 this memory block was removed and he joined up with the conclave military. What wasn't expected was he was also a psycher. A telekinetic. He was put into 6 months of Training to compensate for his new ability.
Character Appearance: [x]; His helm is ridged along the head length. Three ridges bridge the sides, running from his forehead to his upper neck. His armor is a bone color, with red highlights.
Character Weapon(s): Finnly PMCR; Quinn PCSSR; Force sword; Twin matched short swords - powered.
Character profession: Military
Extra: None at the moment.

Gaia Name: YouDieQuick
Character Name: Indus Solstice
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 19
Character Personality: Lighthearted and nonchalant at most times, though likes to tease women in particular.
Character History: It hard to where I, Indus, really began. The passing of my mother is vague to me and being a true noble seems to be so far away. I was born Mesopt, a small fertile planet, before the Dorogon Assault. I was born into an upper class family, a Duke-Magistrate of the Eastenlands. He was kind and caring from what I here, but my relationship with him has been practically nonexistant. I don't mind really because he had seven other sons to worry about (most dead now) and his place has been at the front lines of the war. All I can say is that I want to be like him. I think Indus began in Tenfil VI, coming here at the ripe old age of seven. It's here where I discovered poetry, arts, the sword and women. I met Kern Mec, my psy sword instructor and my mentor. I went on my first adventures here, made my first friends. And now I'm about to join the militia corps of Tenfil, maybe to live up to my fathers ongoing legacy.
Character Appearance:
User Image
Character Weapon(s): Carries a psy blade and a psy speare. It is often commented the of both of his blades manifesting as a deep indigo.
Character profession: Elite Militiaman
Extra: (if anything)

Gaia Name: [ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Character Name: Shiori Hzarck
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17
Character Personality: Often rather distant from others, doesn't express emotion as freely as others, feels she is completely unique.
Character History: Both parents pressured her constantly to become a fighter, even originally against her will. Through enough brainwashing though, she had fufilled their dreams and both felt like proud parents. Shirori, though, felt as though her life had been altered from what it should have been, and for that, she murderer her father with her Quinn Plasma shotgun. Her mother disowened her afterwards, leaving Shiori her own person and to do whatever she felt like.
Character Appearance:
User Image
Character Weapon(s): A Quinn Plasma shotgun and three knives.
Character profession: Now a hired mercenary.
Extra: Is very tolerant and can endure heavily; doesn't say much of anything, if at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 am
Reserved

.:Banner:.
I made this quickly for the fun of it. No, it's not good, but it still works.
User Image  

lord krok

lord krok

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:31 pm
Alex Demille, Soldier, galactic army. Age 20, human. Team Qutein, Command squad.

The screen read out in a small hand pad. The massive reptilian creature grunted and waved on the young man. He was no more then thirteen or fourteen conclave years. Corus shook his head and followed the new recruit. Corus didn't care if the kid had been 'trained' when he was 4, he was still just fresh out of Boot. He was still green, and was gonna get him self killed.

"Hey hun" Mayra (Mi-ra) said, sliding off the metal crate and approaching the human who had just entered. "Hey babe" the human returned, smiling and shaking her hand as she offered it. "Name's Alex, and you?" Mayra laughed, slapping his back, supprised he wasn't suddenly staring at her. She was dressed in a light robe, left open in the middle, leaving the outlines of her brests and her underwear visiable. She smiled back and waved off as she stopped, watching him walk towards the bunks.

[[more to come]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games