Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
is this wrong? do i still love him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divin_amour

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:55 pm
ok well i have an incredibly amazing bf. he's the best thing in the world. i could go on forever so i'll just end it there. well im still friends with my ex. he's my bf's friend too. well my ex was the first/only person to actually like me. we were together a bit and he kissed. then he had went home early tht day and came back the nxt day and sed he regrets everything and still loves his ex. so i took time and got over him. a month later i started dating my current bf. everything was so-so with us. but shortly after my ex completely changed. everyone sees it. bu7t wen its just me and him, i feel so happy. the other nite, his personality snapped back to how it used to. i felt so happy and part of me wanted to kiss him. but i believe that i completely love my bf and i want to marry him. but do i still have feelings for my ex?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:24 am
mhmmm... Well in my opinion(i dont know you, dont know your ex nor your bf) Id say that its just the shock... sometiems when a person sais he likes you, people feel they must like him/her back. But, you tell him that he had his chanse. And he dint belive it was all it could be so he ended it. Stay with you bf because if you leave him then you might loose a friend plus what happend first with your ex might repeat itself. And you might end up single. So yeah, its just my opinion on it. (your ex might be jealouse)  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff