Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what should i do? do i go for it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divin_amour

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:06 pm
ive ben dating my bf for 6 mths. i really love him. i think i would like to marry him. its hard to imagine life without him. we r so close, but i need help. there is this guy i work with and hav become good friends with. we hav so much in common and i love being around him. he's smart, funny, kind, sensitive, shares both of my passions (music and horses) and so much more. my bf is kinda unintelligent most of the time and can sometimes lie and b insensitive. theres alot i cant tell u and some stuff that would take forever to type buyt based on the info ive given u, whta should i do?

and also, im kinda bi curious. i really wanna makeout with my one friend. theres no emotions there, i just wanna makeout with her for the hell of it. but my bf thinks thats cheating. what do i do??  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:44 pm

I apologize in advance for sounding insensitive, but you need to grow up love. You're speaking of marriage, passions, etc., and then you jump into "I really want to make out with my one friend just for the hell of it."
You can't have both, it seems. Make your choice: a) give up the guy and make out with the girl or b) control yourself and stay with this "wonderful" guy.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

divin_amour

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:24 pm
i know i just get really mixed emotions sometimes and im controlling them i would just like to know y i have them. i do love him with all of my heart and we r gonna get married. im just saying  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:39 pm
i think your just feelin sexual tension between u and the guy u work with and even though your bf could be insensitave it doesnt mean you love him less but just because you have a lot of things in common with someone else doesn't mean its love but no one can tell for sure but you thats jjust my opinion  

itzalwaysraining

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:10 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
divin_amour
i know i just get really mixed emotions sometimes and im controlling them i would just like to know y i have them. i do love him with all of my heart and we r gonna get married. im just saying

You're a teenager, you have horomones. It happens. Simple as that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 pm
Personally, i think that this other guy at work is just a really good friend, and you are overcomplicating your thoughts of him. I think he is the kind of guy who makes an awesome best friend for you, but the s**t would hit the fan if you tried to progress that any further... And... No offense... But if you are planning to mary him, but at the same time, wondering if you should go out.. I think you should better think of how deeply rooted your feelings are for your boyfriend... I know you have things you can't and wopnt type out that i don't know about, but from the information you have given me at hand, i think the main reason these thoughts of these negative aspects of your boyfriend are arising in your brain is because you are trying to think of flaws of him to better consider dropping him for that other guy... I think what you feel about his flaws aren'tnearly as bad as you have recently made them, in order to try and justify your thoughts on someone else. Personally, i think you should stay with your current boyfriend. But if worse comes to worst, i think you should tell your boyfriend that you would like a small break to get some things straightened out and then see how your feelinga re for these 2 when yuor not tied with one of them. Your opinion is always biased when you are tied to one, but if you need to take a step back and look at both of them for who they truly are to you... You might want to take a break from the relationship just for a week and analyze the pros and cons of those two.

Sorry if i had a lot of typos, I'm in a hurry to call the one i love, but wanted togive my advice on this.

Best of luck.  

Prince_Padraic

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 pm
Easy... the work guy is an infatuation. You said you love being around him, not that you love him, its a big difference, but from the sounds of the whole sordid affair it sounds to me like you need to end it with the guy you're with, for his sake, because its obvious to me, you have some stuff to work out on your own.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games