Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 pm
It was a quiet night,Bagera had roamed far and wide,never calling one place home.She longed for the comfort of a companion,but feared one at the same time...Her past was a cruel and broken one,full of death and torture.She feared the encroaching darkness within her heart,it threatened to consume her more and more each day.She could go mad again at any moment,she could destroy all that she saw without effort,and it made her fear all comfort a companion could bring...

The moon was full,and high in the sky.It's soft light was soothing,and the darkness all but hid her in it's depths.She was a fearsome dragon and had midnight blue scales that reflected the moonlight ever so lightly,her chest scales were yellow and her mane was a prominant red.She was a magnificent beast,large and powerful,but lonely and misunderstood."This place shall do for tonight"she said to herself.She was on a grassy hill,high above a small town she knew not the name of."I shall investigate that nagging presence tomorrow"she said as she curled up in a ball of scales.She had been drawn from far across the universe,called from her obscure nomadic existance,by a presence of darkness like her own.She,as a curious beast,could not help but seek it out.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:32 am
profiles:

name:zen
character:
User Image
powers:inhanced speed strnegth and entilagance, some minor magic, and his bandages can be used as waepons
weapons claws and bandages
with and against bagera
bio: when he was young a dragon resembling bagera attacked and killed his intire village, only he and a few children survived most of the others died now there are only three each searching for the one who ruined their lives, zen is following a lead about the one he is looking for but it is actualy bagera he is chaseing not the one who killid his family and friends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jynx was walking home from a friends house the visions of a strange and dark creature keep filling his mind he did not know who it was or what it was. jynx! you know im in here and i want out NOW!.stop it stop it! i dont know what you are why dont you just leave me alone! agghhh!. he collapsed and the darkness took over horn grew from his head his emrald green eyes turned dark red his black tail grew an arrow tip on it and black flames engulfed him but was not burning him. finally im free but he is not one with himself yet so i only have a short amount of time before i revert back.he went on a rampage killing everything and everyone in sight untill he sensed a presenece similar to his own power. hmmm i wonder what that could be. he walked toward the darkness he sensed and come apon a grassy hill and on the top was a dragon fierce looking but with a kind presence to it but he knew somthing dark was inside her was great and evil.hey! wake up whats your name?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:26 am
A massive dark presence awoke Bagera,she snarled as something began to twist and warp inside her."H-how are you doing this,I-I don't want to..ARRGHHH!!!"For a brief time she was silent...but then she laughed a horrific laugh,twisted and warped was her voice,like something from hell."Who are you?"she said twistedly"You have a dark aura,was it you that set me free?"Her eyes were now a glowing crimson."I am the truest form of my power,I am the dark dragon Bagera!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:01 pm
i have the power to bring out the true form of anyone when asking there name yes and as for asking me who i am you may call me jynx *he bows polightly*and as for you being the dark dragon of legand i think not you are suposed to have imense power at your hand when mine far exceeds yours for i am the inocent evil jynx but the kind jynx is not yet aware or part of himself right now mabye if i killed you and took your black soul would free myself and our mind would become one*he brought out his claws still bloody from the recent killing spree and went for her neck but then suddenly he stopped*NO! not now i need her soul i cant go back to sleep now rrrrrrrrrrrgggg DAMN ME!8the horns went away and the fire was gone his eyes went back to normal and the wings grew back into his back and his tail was itself again*huh? where am i why am i covered in blood?! oh my god! a dragon!!! unh*he passed out*  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:27 pm
"Insolent creature,you dare mock my power!ARRAHHH,DAMN...YOU...KARU...GO!"She was a split personality that wouldn't let up,the darkness and the light battled endlessly within her,it drove her mad.She began to bash her head on a nearby tree fighting the darkness within her,untill finally,the light had triumphed...for now."This poor creature..."she said as she regained control of herself"Atleast he doesn't seem to be able to recall the horrors of his darkside..."This plauged Bagera night and day,she could not control her dark form,but had all of the memories of the terrifying things she had done...She walked slowly over to the cat,stagering as she regained self control.She scooped it up into her large scaly arms and walked far from the scent of blood below,he need not know of this horror,not as she knew it.He was still unaware,still...innocent.She walked through the woods till she came to a stream,where she washed the blood from the still unconsious Jynx."Rest well"she said to him"and know this only as a nightmare"She curled up next to him and eventually went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:57 pm
he regained conciouness and woke up curled in a ball next to bagera.where where am i? oh my god its the dragon! he stampered back and tripped laying there stairing  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Bagera awoke to the noise the frightened kitty had made,"Wha-"she shouted,not knowing what had gone on"Oh,it's you,uh,you were,uh,sleep walking and got scared of me,and pasted out."She didn't want the poor cat to know of the horrific events from the night before."I won't hurt you,I look scarey,but I'm just a big old dragon"she forced a smile.She was not evil,her dark form had only been created from insanity,she had been tortured and a device had been placed on her heart.It drove her mad and brought out the darkest part of her being.She looked at Jynx and thought she should distance herself from him out of fear she would eventually kill him...but at the same time,she wondered,what if a companion could help her out of insanity.She didn't know what to do.She finally forced out"I'm...Bagera,and you are?"She pretended she hadn't heard his name before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm
mmmy name is jynx*he got up and walked closer*why did you bring me here and why was i covered in blood and why am i not now?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:50 pm
"I-I...."she didn't know what to say,she couldn't think of a good way of covering up his horrific deeds"When you passed out I brought you here to rest,and as for the blood...y-you were sleep walking,perhaps you were having a nightmare?"She knew she would soon have to tell him the truth,he would have to go home eventually.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm
well it dosent matter i just got kicked out of my friends house for some reason everyone is afraid of me and wants to avoid me my parents could care less what happend to me right now  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 pm
"I...see"said Bagera"If you've no where to go,then why not come with me?I travel the universe,and I see many things."She didn't know why she had asked him this,she was a quiet nomad.Did she perhaps find solace in another tormented being?"I...used to train in the fighting arts,perhaps you would like to apprentice under me when we reach our next destination...wherever that may be.We won't be staying for too long in any one place,is this alright with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:58 am
i would like that i know how to fight alittle and as for not staying in one place thats good ive been running around city after city but no one would like me you are the only one who dosen't fear me and you said somthing about nightmares with me covered in blood that happens alot with me i pass out from time to time and and wake up covered from paw to paw in blood and no memory of why  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:51 am
"Hmmm"Bagera said quietly,she knew if his dark side came out again there would be problems for her.The demon did want to kill her,but she had great power,even after sealing much of it away.Parts of her wanted the excitement of a powerful and worthy opponent,but others feared for the innocent boys well being."I'll need to find someway of purging or purifying the demon within him"she thought to herself."Alright"she said,getting out of her ball and standing up many feet over Jynx"I think your first task in trianing will be survival.I'll collect some water from this stream for our journey,you go and find some food around the forest.You get extra points for bagging game."She was now enjoying the thought of an apprentice and travel companion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 pm
alright*he started his hunt he walked down a few trails and with no luck*so bagera wants us to hunt huh? who said that?! hehehe its just the voice in your head and out i come! arrrrggggg!!!!!!*he colapsed and fell under the demons spell again*hmm i wonder if she will forgive me since i was bluffinf when we met my power is not near as close as hers and she is taking care of jynx i think ill see where this thing goes now she did want game ill give her that*he jumped into a tree and waited for some deer to pass by and with great silence he slautered them without breaking a sweat he took some vines and roped them up and dragged them back*hello bagera remember me?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:09 pm
Her horn like ears stood straight up and she began to snarl"I see you've possessed the boy again,are you here to try on my life again?"she asked staring him down"Or have you realized it is pointless to fight?"She became slightly more relaxed,but was still cautious of the demon."I see you've brought some deer,do you accept my apprenticeship as well,demon Jynx?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff