Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
I feel like I don't know some of you. (Moved...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:12 am
Excluding Marie, Li'l T, and Vampy, I feel pretty isolated from the rest of the group. I don't know how to explain it... kind of like I have a barrier around you guys. It's probably just because I don't know enough about you... or maybe that we never talk.

I don't know.

Anyway, this little section right here, is basically where you can ask me any question about me that you want. Anything at all. Try to get to know me better, maybe strike up a conversation, try and get rid of this barrier... because it's sort of starting to bug me, quite a lot. Anything you ask, I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities.

Go ahead, ask me anything (within reason, of course...)

I moved this from my sub-forum because the questions stopped... And I got impatient. I suppose I'll move it back to my sub-forum once awareness of it increases...
... Administrative privileges are awesome.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:09 pm
Alright, time to have fun. [rubs hands together gleefully]

What do you think of vertical-scrolling shootan gaems?  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:58 pm
You mean like Galaga?
Dude, Galaga is the s**t! I love them, Galaga and all those Galaga-esque games.

When I took my flash animation class, we had to program a game pretty much from scratch. I say pretty much from scratch, because we were given a game like what we wanted to do, and we would have to change it. He didn't have a Galaga game... but I wanted to do Galaga. Thus, the game I picked was pretty much a remake of the old Atari Kaboom game... where you have to catch a falling object in a bucket (I figured it was one of the closest ones there to Galaga...). I was able to change that into full blown Galaga. If I had spent more time (and if we were allowed to do stuff in the time-line instead of just all programming, thus allowing me to do formations of enemy fighters and curves and stuff) It would have been awesome. Mine was pretty cool, still though. I only made one level though... which wasn't enough... But hey, I still did a pretty good job. He uses my game a lot for examples for the other classes when they have to do a game. My soundtrack was kickass, too.

I'd post it somewhere... but I don't really know where. I guess I could put it on Deviant Art if I wanted... But I feel I should make more levels and stuff before I do that... Although, I've been saying that for almost two years... Maybe I should just put it up on DA with a thing that says it's a work in progress... Yeah... Then It will be up there, and I can still be lazy and never finish it.
But I'm probably still not going to put it up on DA.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:03 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

You're on DA too?!

>)_>

<)_<

*runs to hide account*

Good idea for a thread DooM; I feel like I don't know some of the people here too.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:01 am
Yeah, well... My account is pretty obvious really (Seriously. If you can't figure out my DA account, I'm not even going to tell you it it's that obvious).

I usually only go on DA to find a reference image or just when I'm browsing. Or, if I ever want to put up an image I made myself (which I rarely do, because I'm way too hard on my own work).  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:31 pm
I claim question number two for great justice.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

(actually, perhaps you should ask questions back, before I turn into the next Tomás de Torquemada...)  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 am
Yeah, I've got a 22 year old older sister. That's it, though.

What about you?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
BUMP  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:43 pm
I'm an only child. wink

Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:04 pm
Right-handed. The only things my left hand is as good at doing as my right hand are typing and videogames. For everything else, my left hand is severely retarded.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

silly_sammy22

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:17 pm
hmmmm thinking..thinking..thinking...
I'm going to be odd here..and also this is a way to get to know you still: What is the perfect date (I am meaning July 4th, Dec. 20th....that type)
and ofcourse why? have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:23 am
... Well that's an odd question.

I could go with obvious days, like my birthday or Christmas...

Or I could go with the corny answer "Any day I get to hang out with you guys."

However, upon further consideration, I have a better answer.
How about February 29th, because it only happens once every four years?

Bet you weren't expecting that one, were you?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:55 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Good answer! Mind if I ask something else?

What is your favourite book / Who is your favourite author?

((If you can't choose a favourite book, really))

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 am
Tssssss... That's a tough one...

I haven't actually read a book I can remember where I was like "OMG, this is the best book I've ever read."

... I'll have to think about that one for a while.

However, as far as authors go, I think I'm going to have to pick K.A. Applegate, the writer of Animorphs. Yeah, yeah, I know... those are books for teenagers, but they were still cool. I remember reading them when I was like... 8... I don't know. I'm going to stick with 8. I might have even been younger, 'cause I got it while I still lived in California.

If I had to pick an adult author, I think I'd pick Ben Bova, but you have to realize, I kind of haven't been reading a lot lately.

I used to read my a** off as a kid. I think the thing I'm still the most proud of is that I had a bunch of my academic abilities tested when I was in the fourth grade, and my reading level was that of an 11th grade student. Isn't that awesome? 11th grade reading level in the 4th grade. I remember in first grade, they had to put me in the fourth grade reading class because I had already memorized the whole textbook before they even finished half of the year. My favorite story in that book was about Achilles and the siege of Troy from the Iliad. Every day I used to read that story. I used to know almost freakin' everything about Greek mythology, couldn't get enough of it. But now, I can barely remember a fraction of what I used to know.

... I think I'm off topic.

I'll have to think about what my favorite book is, some more. If I don't answer for a while, I might have forgotten, so just remind me.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100