Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
REwrite a scene! (possible SPOILERS)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:26 pm
WARNING: topic contains possible SPOILERS

Are there any scenes from the RE games that you'd like to re-write, or change the gameplay? How?

For me, I'd like to re-write the part in Code Veronica where Alfred is shot by Steve, then falls down a cliff and later dies. I would've liked a proper boss battle with Alfred. His death was a letdown for me-- I wanted to finish him off myself, dang it!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:47 am
RoninFox
WARNING: topic contains possible SPOILERS

Are there any scenes from the RE games that you'd like to re-write, or change the gameplay? How?

For me, I'd like to re-write the part in Code Veronica where Alfred is shot by Steve, then falls down a cliff and later dies. I would've liked a proper boss battle with Alfred. His death was a letdown for me-- I wanted to finish him off myself, dang it!

Yeah. That romped.

Let's see here...

*I wouldn't really 're-write' a scene to RE0, but I would add a special ending [or something!] where you find out what happens to him. As far as I know he just falls off the Earth.

*The scenes in Code Veronica where Steve flips out because he's a 'loner'. I think that they should have had more dialog or some event to cause him to freak rather than Clair just saying that Chris was coming to save her and asking Steve why he was in the prison. It just seemed rushed to me.  

REaceofclubs

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:41 pm
I agree with Aceo about like, adding something in Zero.
I honestly expected a cheesy kiss at the end of that game. > _>
Shame on me.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:01 pm
[Le S h i t]
I agree with Aceo about like, adding something in Zero.
I honestly expected a cheesy kiss at the end of that game. > _>
Shame on me.

I wanted that cheesy kiss scene! >.<
but NO she WALKED AWAY!
Shame on me too I guess. Esp. for having such strong feelings on the subject.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Cheesy kiss scenes should stay away from Resident Evil. It's become wishy washy enough as it is.
It should be about killing!!! twisted

One scene I would change is the one where Jill first meets Nicholai. Because if you pay attention, Nicholai's name NEVER gets mentioned in that scene, so Jill would have no way of knowing it.
But then suddenly, she says, "Uhh... Nicholai... Won't be joining us." which then doesn't make sense.
So yeah, I would either have Carlos call Nicholai by his name, or I would have Nicholai introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:42 pm
I would change all of RE4 to it's older "Hookman" version. It probably would have been a completely kickass game if they had left it like that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:34 am
I sometimes wonder what it would be like if RE4 had a hidden alternate ending. Where Leon takes up Ashley on her offer of "overtime". blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:36 am
I'd rewrite RE4 in my own image. In other words. To be GOOD.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:48 pm
I'd redo the Del Lago battle of RE4 to where you could use your weapons instead of just the harpoons. Also, add an option for the parts where you have chopper support to where you could call and tell the pilot to center his fire at after all the gun nests were finished. I'd also give a ten second opportunity to take out the RPG totting Garrador who took down the gunship afterwards, allowing for an easier alternate ending. Just a little more variety. OH!!! AND THE THRONE!!! I'd let Leon sit in it as long as the gamer wanted him to, cause I loved his look in the chair.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games