Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
WELCOME! Welcome to the GHG! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the GHG?
I was a member of the GHM!
28%
 28%  [ 33 ]
I'm a friend of a member of the GHM!
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Are you kidding? I'm a hippie, I'd have found you EVENTUALLY!
39%
 39%  [ 46 ]
I wandered in, and I love it, I'm gonna stay!
21%
 21%  [ 25 ]
The GHG? What? Hippies? Who? What? Where am I?
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 117

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:57 pm
WELCOME TO THE "GHG"
(Gaian Hippie Guild)!

heart blaugh WELCOME TO THE "LOVE-IN!" blaugh heart

Peace, Love & Music!

This Guild is the ultimate social product of the "Gaian Hippie Movement" thread (Whose goal it was --and is!-- to create enough interest, and recruit enough members to get hippie clothes and items implemented in Gaia... we're still working on it... Feel free to drop in to the GHM as well anytime!)

Gaian Hippie Movement Thread/URL]

"Pull up in your VW busses and beetles, grab a spot on our lush green lawn, and jam out for a while! Play some hacky-sack, enjoy each others' company, and be mellow.

NO NEGATIVE "VIBES" HERE, OK?

Any and all negative posts WILL be deleted. This is a peaceful community of positive energy. So please feel free to come here anytime and chat! Meet up with other Gaian hippies, and make this guild a comfy home! Enjoy the atmosphere, and feel free to message me at any time!

Music lyrics are welcomed! Post away! Chill and enjoy!"

~Mouse~
(Head Flower Child, Crazy Phish Phan, & Founder of the GHM & GHG!!!)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:29 am
Guild Party Countdown:

Members left to invite: 0

Time to party people! blaugh heart

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:32 am
(I wish that the screen would widen up a bit here though... it's very strange to have such squished-looking posts...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:33 am
Sierra Silvermoon
Good Morning Mouse. biggrin Love the new sections. I'm going down the Memberslist from the GHM now sending out invites. I believe dark was/is getting ahold of the more regular supporters & letting them know. Hopefullfy soon the place will be packed. whee

That's fantastic! Thanks, Sierra! smile  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 pm
whew! sweatdrop Well between my shop, real life things, + 4 kids. I finally got the first 100 members on the list invited! YaY!! Whooohoo even! blaugh I shall do 101 - 200 tomarrow if able. Oh & Mouse, Maybe we could have a guild party when I get the last member on the list invited. How bout it? Maybe if enough donations come back to replinsh your lost funds (Since you used most your gold to do it) We could use some for door prizes & such for the party! biggrin Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:59 pm
Sierra Silvermoon
whew! sweatdrop Well between my shop, real life things, + 4 kids. I finally got the first 100 members on the list invited! YaY!! Whooohoo even! blaugh I shall do 101 - 200 tomarrow if able. Oh & Mouse, Maybe we could have a guild party when I get the last member on the list invited. How bout it? Maybe if enough donations come back to replinsh your lost funds (Since you used most your gold to do it) We could use some for door prizes & such for the party! biggrin Just a thought.

That would be kool. 3nodding
Not much to say. sweatdrop  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:34 pm
Sierra Silvermoon

I'd be happy to use cast funds for "party favors!!!" That's excellent! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:26 am
Woo! Good to see people around! wink

I've been "lurking" about all over the GHG... It's wonderful to see so many old friends about! Hello, everyone! blaugh 4laugh

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

2b3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:54 pm
bring
up
hippie
bored  

2b3

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:25 am
See, it doesn't pay to get bored and bump around here... because we have our own forum... We don't need to bump here! xp

(Sucks... most of what I do is bump everywhere else...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:28 am
KrauseMouse
See, it doesn't pay to get bored and bump around here... because we have our own forum... We don't need to bump here! xp

(Sucks... most of what I do is bump everywhere else...)
>_<  

2b3

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:08 pm
Hi to anyone reading this. I hope ou're doing fine, myself I've run out of happy pills. I'm doing fine otherwise so Peace, love and understanding fellow hippies.

//Duncan  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:25 pm
Duncan_the_Soulknight
Hi to anyone reading this. I hope ou're doing fine, myself I've run out of happy pills. I'm doing fine otherwise so Peace, love and understanding fellow hippies.

//Duncan

DUNCAN! Dahling! I'm so glad you found your way here to the GHG... Welcome... I hope you're doing well... We'll try to keep your spirits up even without your happy pills. Let me know if there's anything I can do, or if you just wanna talk!

Later, luv!

~Mousie~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm off to COVENTRY in Vermont tonight... I'll be gone for a week... Dark, Sierra, I trust you'll take good care of the GHG in my absence!

HAVE FUN HERE WHILE I'M GONE!!!!

PEACE.
~Mouse~  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out