Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Billy Talent Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

billy
talent
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
rules
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

crying.emo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:19 pm
I just learned about him from one of my friends on here. I was blown away from their videos. They do really nice jobs with them. Like the one called nothing to lose is about an emo kid who no one likes in school and do I even need to say any more?

http://www.billytalent.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:43 pm
Billy Talent is ******** awesome I'm obsessed with the song line and sinker.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:01 pm
They aren't Emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:50 pm
heart they sound fairly emo to me. heart

crying.emo

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:29 am
crying.emo
heart they sound fairly emo to me. heart

Well you don't know what Emo is then do you? And you seem to know nothing about Billy Talent since it's the band's name, not a person.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:05 pm
People are always posting bands in here that aren't exactally emo, so what? Can't we still talk about them.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Remme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:58 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
People are always posting bands in here that aren''t exactally emo, so what? Can''t we still talk about them.

From the "Notice: Band Threads" sticky:

emo brandon
if you are going to post bands, please make sure they are along the lines of emo or hardcore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:07 pm
I just watched the Nothing to Loose video and it was so sad. crying  

Zah`ra

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:45 pm
Remme
[Putcoolnamehere]
People are always posting bands in here that aren''t exactally emo, so what? Can''t we still talk about them.

emo brandon
if you are going to post bands, please make sure they are along the lines of emo or hardcore

read the bold....

Billy Talent has punk rock sort of style with a mix of some emo lyrics and emo-ish style of music..... they're perfectly fine to be posted here....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:55 pm
Lord Balrox
Remme
[Putcoolnamehere]

emo brandon

read the bold....

Billy Talent has punk rock sort of style with a mix of some emo lyrics and emo-ish style of music..... they're perfectly fine to be posted here....

They aren't at all along the lines of punk with emo lyrics. They're a rock band plain and simple.  

Emostar Gallactica

crying.emo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:22 pm
O_o sorry I caused so much confusion. Emo Kid can just delete it if it isn't along the lines of emo. But I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think they were along the lines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Emostar Gallactica
Lord Balrox
Remme
[Putcoolnamehere]

emo brandon

read the bold....

They aren't at all along the lines of punk with emo lyrics. They're a rock band plain and simple.

That's your opinion... but they ARE punk rock-ish/screamo-ish... always have been, always will be... they are DEFINATELY not just plain rock.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Emostar Gallactica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:56 pm
Lord Balrox
Emostar Gallactica
Lord Balrox
Remme
[Putcoolnamehere]

emo brandon

read the bold....

That's your opinion... but they ARE punk rock-ish/screamo-ish... always have been, always will be... they are DEFINATELY not just plain rock.

They are definately not "screamo-ish," rock bands have always been screaming. The Who screamed, Led Zeppelin screamed. Maybe they aren't plain rock, but they certainly aren't Emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:29 am
Lord Balrox
Emostar Gallactica
Lord Balrox
Remme
[Putcoolnamehere]
People are always posting bands in here that aren''''t exactally emo, so what? Can''''t we still talk about them.

emo brandon

read the bold....

Billy Talent has punk rock sort of style with a mix of some emo lyrics and emo-ish style of music..... they''re perfectly fine to be posted here....

They aren''t at all along the lines of punk with emo lyrics. They''re a rock band plain and simple.

That''s your opinion... but they ARE punk rock-ish/screamo-ish... always have been, always will be... they are DEFINATELY not just plain rock.

You absolutely haven''t got a clue.  

Remme

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:27 pm
You two absolutely need to get lives. confused Why do people always turn a debate into an argument?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games