Reply You might be here.
Adam & Steve Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtcomix

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Man, I just got, like, the best thing eva!! A doubl disc Green Peace album: '89 Greenpeace Rainbow Warriors! It's ******** amazing. It's got Simple Minds, Bryan Adams, Peter Gabriel, Bruce Hornsby, John Farnam, The Waterboys, Basia, Hothouse Flowers, Sade, Dire Straits, The Pretenders, Worl Party, Sting, Aswad, Greatful Dead (<3), Little Steven, INXS, Huey Lewis, Silencers, Lou Reed, Talking Heads and moooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol cron  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Jesus god, who's encouraging him?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:38 pm
Hzza
Jesus god, who's encouraging him?
hahaha  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:17 pm
the nomes told me to  

dtcomix

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:38 pm
dtcomix
the nomes told me to
Gnomes  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:10 am
Why is he still here.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

dtcomix

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:56 pm
punkarama
Why is he still here.
nah but seriously i wanna say sorry to those still pissed. lately i been lookin a past posts and relized how it sounded but i didnt mean to be an a**. to tell you the truth i am a very peaceful and open mided guy and accept criticism w/ open arms. recently i have been looking back at my life after i got banned from walmart for shoplifting and well i decided to change some s**t. first all i quit smoking cigs and i dont drink but on rare occasion. i still smoke herb b/c thats natural and healthy. i have also went full vegetarian and try to eat vegan as often as possible. ive also been way more mellower and have been hanging out more w/ my friends and even made up w/ my ex girlfriend. i also am helpin keep my friend out of trouble b/c he just got caught stealing a floppy drive from the school library and hacking into the schoolboard system (and succeeding b4 they found out and cops led him off). now hes on the run from home and wont be able to go to school for the rest of the year and fails. ive been falling for this one dude ive known for a while which is kinda wierd b/c i never was into dudes before. and anyway i gotta lota s**t on my mind... yeah...  

dtcomix

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm
dtcomix
i have been looking back at my life after i got banned from walmart for shoplifting
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 pm
i was in a really shitty mood until i read that story.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:53 am
Tommy the Cat
dtcomix
i have been looking back at my life after i got banned from walmart for shoplifting
rofl

I got caught shoplifting from Wal-Mart when I was 12 lol.

As for Weed being healthy ... yeah it's better for you than cigarettes, but it's still linked to stomache cancer and some other stomache problems, so it's not totally healthy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:47 pm
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
dtcomix
rofl

As for Weed being healthy ... yeah it's better for you than cigarettes, but it's still linked to stomache cancer and some other stomache problems, so it's not totally healthy.
actually there is no recorded history of anyone dying from anything directly related to marijuana and if you hear anything otherwise it is usually antidrug propaganda. it also has many health benefits. it helps w/ asma, lukemia (however the ******** its spelled), kimo therepy, acne, etc  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:24 pm
dtcomix
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
dtcomix
rofl

actually there is no recorded history of anyone dying from anything directly related to marijuana and if you hear anything otherwise it is usually antidrug propaganda. it also has many health benefits. it helps w/ asma, lukemia (however the ******** its spelled), kimo therepy, acne, etc

I know that it has health benefits ... I did my final paper for psych 335 about the effects of marijuana on multiple sclerosis. There is no recorded incident of somebody directly dying of ODing from weed. But contracting stomache cancer and dying from it isn't direct, it's indirect.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:21 am
i think i'm getting asthma from smoking weed.

and smoking weed gives you acne, from what i hear.
plus i've never seen a stoner with perfect skin.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:20 pm
Vexxed
i think i'm getting asthma from smoking weed.

and smoking weed gives you acne, from what i hear.
plus i've never seen a stoner with perfect skin.

Yeah I've heard that it causes asthma ... and ******** you up if you already have it.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff