Reply Tattoos
thumb tattoos?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombiePiratesNeedLoveToo

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:22 am
Do they count as knuckle tattoos? I got mine done a while ago, but no one really notices them. My tattoo artist even said he didn't want to do my knuckles yet because he didn't want to "make me unemployable," even though he is the one who did my thumbs. So, I guess my question is, if you have your thumbs and not your other knuckles/your hand/neck/face tattooed, can you still consider yourself visibly tattooed?

my thumbs
in case you care  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:16 am
First, that's a really cute tattoo.

Second, Your thumbs are much less noticeable. Maybe that's where he's coming from. I like how your artists looks out for you, though. Mine says that he refuses to tattoo my face anymore. At least for quite some time. I have a dot under my eye right now that he tattooed. Haha as much as it's a piss-off sometimes, you know that it's for your own good and just means that they give a s**t about you.  

mammary gland

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:52 pm
I still count them as knuckle tattoos. Hands are probably one of the last places I'm going to tattoo. Same with my face.

JOHNNY CUPCAKES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:25 pm
I don't have plans to tattoo my face, but I do plan to get my knuckles, right hand, and the rest of my neck/throat done within the next year.

And, yes! I love Johnny Cupcakes! xD
I thought the logo was really cute, I had to have it as a tattoo, and that's the only place that made sense to me...  

ZombiePiratesNeedLoveToo

Taigeku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:52 am
I like those thumb tattoos, but I can understand where he is coming from, but personally I'll never work a job where I have to cover up my tattoos.

<3Johnny Cupcakes.<3  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Taigeku
I like those thumb tattoos, but I can understand where he is coming from, but personally I'll never work a job where I have to cover up my tattoos.

<3Johnny Cupcakes.<3

o_O That's quite a luxury ya got there.  

mammary gland

Angel de Lys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:39 am

Celui qui jette son pain en riant...

I would count them as knuckle tattoos. I don't really see that as less noticeable, I mean, they're on your hands too surprised

But oh well.

They're very nice, by the way. I used to have my 4 knuckles tattooed but had those removed via laser surgery. It's too bad. If they were as nicely done as yours, I would have kept them.

Alas, the mistakes of youth! xd

...le ramasse plus tard en pleurant

Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces