Reply Ear Piercings
Ear tore ;_;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mammary gland

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:09 am
I had my first real mess-up with my ear. Tore a bit when I left weights on the ear for 24 hours. I have neeeever seen my ear get so pissed off. It's finally doing a bit better but it's still not happy. Chances are, I'll have to downsize even more than I have. I was at above a half inch(I've been taping) and I have about a 7/16 in right now.

Price you pay for being stupid I suppose. Poor ear. sad

What were your first major ear mess-ups and how did you get past them?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:45 pm
Shitty. Yeah, downsize and let them heal. You can stretch back again a lot faster.

I was at 3/4" when they got infected and went back to 2g. ><""" I'm slowly stretching back up. 7/16" now I think? Waiting until after surgery to really stretch again though.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

mammary gland

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:56 am
`dagon
Shitty. Yeah, downsize and let them heal. You can stretch back again a lot faster.

I was at 3/4" when they got infected and went back to 2g. ><""" I'm slowly stretching back up. 7/16" now I think? Waiting until after surgery to really stretch again though.

Oh hell! How did they get infected??

Yeah I wasn't TOO upset when I realized I had to downsize a bit considering I know they'll stretch back up faster. Plus, it's always good for your ears to downsize every now and again. Keep that elasticity up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:03 am
I think I wore metal tunnels that were too thin while sleeping on a really dirty couch. It tore a bit and nasties got in. Also, when my throat gets really infected my earlobes swell up and go nuts too.

Going down to a small size and stretching up has helped with the thickness a lot for me.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

iPandification

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:55 pm
I think I may've torn my left ear.
It was bleeding a little and what not.

But.. I think it's okay now.
xD

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff