Submit

Kitaniji Megumi

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:42 am
choose a nobody!i call roxas!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:27 pm
Name: Bex
Power: Has the power of Jynx and Luck

User Image

Personality: She is best friends with Anexia; is very fun with people she knows; a little shy with people she doesn't know; isn't shy when her friend Anexia is nearby; eyes change colors based on her mood; has a huge crush on Axel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anexia
Power: Has the power of Media and Music

User Image

Personality: She is best friends with Bex; is very loud; stands up for people and herself; doesn't listen to anybody; doesn't have particular interest in any of the members  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Two Nobodies sat down across from each other, both best friends. The two were Bex and Anexia, one who controlled Jynx and Luck and the other who controlled Media and Music. They picked up short conversations that led into more conversations. Anexia was the one who usually started them in the first place.

Anexia opened her candy bar and took a bite in, nodding her head on occasion to what her friend was saying. They usually hanged out here alot because The Superior never was here. The less the two saw the Superior the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 pm
name: nameless(has no name)
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/241/1/7/Club_ID__Mew05_by_KH_Organization_XIII.jpg
personality: has no family he knows about and was never given a name, the only time he saw a family member is when they were dead or when they gave him something, the only true time he cared about what he got is when he was given a weapon.  

yarg_ninja

Kitaniji Megumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:17 pm
roxas sat down at a table bored"I hate it when axel's late..."he soon fell asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm
name: remex
weapon: fighting staff and enchanted knife
adantages: speed, raw force, power over darkness and has a pet heartless named zomb.
pm me when u want to chat to me ninja ninja ninja
ME:
User Image

PET:
User Image  

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Axel of Darkness-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 pm
stands against the wall watching  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 pm
what dont wait for everyone i see
*pulls a chair*  

The Quarian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lt Cmdr Halo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 pm
"This sucks..." A mysterious voice says from the corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 am
Name: Saizuko
Weapon:Keyblade and Other Unknown Powers
Element: Darkness
Side: Neutral ( more of evil then both )  

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

kissycutie91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm
leaning agianst a wall smilling  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm
name: Aylluxi (pronounced I-UXIE)
personality:shy but outgoing once you get to know her, a little androphobic but still likes guys from a distance, quiet but competitive
weapon:depends on her mood (ex: fire when competitive or angry, ice when stressed or focused, water when calm, wind when happy or carefree, etc..)
appearance: Aylluxi

Aylluxi walks into the room and notices how much people there are. She quickly finds a seat and sits down.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Danaxiel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Name: Raxaki
Fighting Style: Assassin,

Who needs honour when you can kill without fear of retribution? As an assassin, you kill from the shadows, using stealth, wit, and planning to destroy your foes. You wear light armour so you can move quickly and use a miriad of daggers and short blades, all poisoned so one quick stab will finish anyone off.

Personality: Quiet, Causes, but sometimes may over think a situation and make an assumtion that the foe is smarter than he/she trully is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Pulls up a chair and sits down.  

Danaxiel

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 am
A girl about the age of 15 entered the room and stood against the wall as her eyes scanned the room. She sometimes felt like a total drama queen or over reacts because of her crushes on the leader Xenmas and Saix, which made hearts basically light her eyes up, she couldn't help it though! But she doesn't show she has a crush on the two males in the Organization because of someone making fun of her.  
Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games