Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Shadow People

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geirhildr the Merciful

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:02 am
Ok so I hear a lot about Shadow people. What is a shadow person?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:04 pm
Geirhildr the Merciful
Ok so I hear a lot about Shadow people. What is a shadow person?

I think you need to be a bit more specific in your question. I personally have never heard of a "shadow person," but some people refer to paranormal ghost sightings as fleeting shadows that sometimes only appear on the very edge of your vision and then are gone.

Ghost Hunters frequently report seeing shadows or figures that look human in shape dart across, or even do something humanlike. Sometimes it can be explained by just daydreams, dreams in general, or the mind wandering, but then again, some encounters are so descriptive and vivid, that they really have no other conventional explanation other than "I-don't-know."

An example of such was (I know overuse of the Ghost Hunters) when TAPS was sent to investigate an old Asylum that dated all the way back to the Civil War. At one point they describe seeing a figure like a shadow wearing a medical coat, who when he saw the two guys, suddenly brought his hands over his "head" and was then seemingly "sucked out" of the room. Camera didn't catch it, but it caught they're reaction as they saw it and personally I can't explain if they did or didn't see it.

Eyewitness accounts as everyone knows aren't 100% reliable, but still cannot be dismissed as they are still counted as evidence.  

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:25 pm
I've read about those.For info, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

by the way, there's already a topic thing about this, so if you have questions, go to that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm
a shadow is basically a negative aparition that happens to take on a shadowy form usually spotted in graveyards or forests  

deadpools basterd child

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff